Weather Effects

Hey all!

I'm tryin to make a low level bomb track in foul weather and I can't seem to figure out how to make rain. Are there any settings to change on the "Option" screen(graphics) because the precipitation button is greyed out on my "weather" screen?

Also Like a few of you out there, I like a lot of these custom skins. I use Loman to get the skins in game, but the problem is that on the "Payload" screen only 1 or 2 skins for the appropriate aircraft are actually available, when in reality I have about 7-10 loaded into the game(via Loman). How can I get the rest into the dropdownlist to be available for use?

Thanks!

Veni,Vidi,Vici Biiiaaaatttcchhh!!

You need to increase the clouds enough to enable the precip button.

Re: skins

We are limited to the original number of skins. New skins replace the skins that are already there by number.

cloud level - 5 for rain, 8-10 you can get thunderstorm (or maybe its 9-10)

about the rain efect. Thanks!

Skins:

so would you recommend that just delete or remove the skins(original) I don't want to another folder and then the game would allow the other skins to populate the droplist then?

Veni,Vidi,Vici Biiiaaaatttcchhh!!

about the rain efect. Thanks!

Skins:

so would you recommend that just delete or remove the skins(original) I don't want to another folder and then the game would allow the other skins to populate the droplist then?

No, when you add a skin, it replaces one of the original ones. And it replaces a specific one, for example, F-15 skin #1. If you add another skin that uses the slot for F-15 #1, it would replace the one you just put in.

The skin you Downloaded REPLACES one of the default skins already ingame. You cannnot litterally ADD a skin. Therefore, under the payload section, if you download a Thunderbirds skin, It WILL NOT say "USAF thunderbirds," But instead, it will say "V-212. Eagle-Ragers" for example. However, When you click on the default eagle rangers skin slot, the Skin itself WILL be the USAF Thunderbirds skin. Just look through all the skins for that particular airplane type until you find the one you downloaded and installed.

KuostASigcopy.png