Map of Georgia

Is there a map showing the Military airbases in Georgia. A map similar to the airfield direction map for LOFC. Been looking and can't find. Unless I am looking in wrong place. I can get info but was wondering if anyone is working on an airfield direction map and detailed layout of the bases used in Fc2?Thanks for any info.

There is an excellent map of Georgia made by igormk and made available for sale by the Fighter Collection, as well as an electronic download:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=55011

Do you want the airbase maps themselves? I don't know whether a new set of these has been done.

Yes, in addition to the map. Would be mice to have. Hope someone does them like what we had for LOFC, but now for Georgia airbases, used in Fc2.0. Thanks for the info. Will look into this. Cheers.:)

Where is it available for electronic download?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Don't mean any offence to anyone so please don't take any. I was just wondering if we are going to pay for maps now, when we got them free for LOFC. Just a stunned question.:D

This is not about the TC-1 map. Very nice and a lot of hard work and well worth the money.

I guess what I am wondering why or how we can have detailed airbase maps for the New Fc2 airbases. We have them for LOFC and these would just be an addition for the new Fc2 airbases. The TC-1 map is in an entirely different catagory. Please don't confuse my question with this map.

Edited by rattler

Because people want fullsize maps with proper notation to have either on their wall or to laminate for use in flight planning, and printing at that size is prohibitively expensive unless you do it in large volume.

And for the record, said map was made by igormk as a generous contribution of his skill and time to the community, and due to popular demand TFC was able to do a print run for those that don't want to pay what a one-off would cost.

What you may have got for LOFC wasn't anything like the printed hardcopy map offered by igormk and TFC. If you don't want to pay for it, feel free to take advantage of the download link and print it yourself. You won't get 1:500 000 like a real aviation chart to fit on the A4's that your home printer can do. ;)

(As a side note, that map is the same resolution, scale and quality as the ones I use to plan flights IRL. ;) )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Because people want fullsize maps with proper notation to have either on their wall or to laminate for use in flight planning, and printing at that size is prohibitively expensive unless you do it in large volume.

And for the record, said map was made by igormk as a generous contribution of his skill and time to the community, and due to popular demand TFC was able to do a print run for those that don't want to pay what a one-off would cost.

What you may have got for LOFC wasn't anything like the printed hardcopy map offered by igormk and TFC. If you don't want to pay for it, feel free to take advantage of the download link and print it yourself. You won't get 1:500 000 like a real aviation chart to fit on the A4's that your home printer can do. ;)

(As a side note, that map is the same resolution, scale and quality as the ones I use to plan flights IRL. ;) )

Hi E. Yes I understand that, I was trying to word this a little different. I do not mean the TC-1 map. I understand why this would a a purchased map.

What I am trying to say is the maps we got of the airbases, we had small detailed maps of each airbase. I was wondering how or why we did not get something similar for either DCS-BS or FC2.0. I don't even know who did those maps. Hee hee, I knew I would screw up this, but I hope you understand what I am trying to ask. This is not about the TC-1 map. This is a great map and a great idea.

Your too fast, I was editing the original to avoid this misunderstanding with the TC-1 map.LOL

What I am referring to is maps like this:

Edited by rattler

Maps

Maybe not all would like the big map. the smaller ones like I have posted especially the sat. one, would be great. I can see the advantage of the Tc-1 for mission building,perfect map and very well done!:thumbup: The smaller airbase ones would also serve a useful purpose. I believe there were 6 new airbases added to the Caucasus Region. Anyway I will figure something out. Thanks.