New theatres for F4AF.:thumbup:

yes not really new but given some life

Balkans 2012

Korea 2012

new skins, and models.

0d08fb5b.jpg

17e7debe.jpg

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Why in gods name is there a Mav on 2, PW on 8 and a HARM on 9? My eyes!

That certainly wins the franken-loadout competition.

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

if you have ever played Falcon AF you would know that in the instant missions thats the load out for moving mudd.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

mm I know he's flown Falcon but if you read what he and I wrote he stated he didn't know much about the instant moving mudd missions or the instant action missions. . Read read and read some more. :thumbup:

Basically if you check the moving mudd for that instead of air to air it loads every weapon and pod on to the F16. Go look for your self you can not change your load outs in that instant action mission. I'm Speaking of Falcon 4 AF.

theres is plenty of people in here that just jump into MP and never even touch the single player missions I beat theres been plenty of people that played this sim for 10 years strictly MP and don't know anything about the instant action sp part.

i.e. A.S. "Dogfights only online, Hyperlobby or TCL and ALL of them with tapes saved .

Campaigns flown all on ACE MP and few offline, and ALL debrief-texts saved.

Yes, im aware of Falcon, but to be honest never spent time on INSTANT missions or things like that.

Most likely that is just a commercial PR phantasie instant mission "shiney thing" payload.

For detailed infos on topic F-16C/D flight manual page 274-347."

I'm well aware of what goes were on the Pylons too but when I start the instant

and A.S. you read me wrong I wasnt saying you never flew it I was saying if any one in general has flown it would know that...

Somebody bit off more than they can choose..asking A.S if he ever flew Falcon AF...LOL :music_whistling:

Edited by Mastiff

They "improved" terrain but water still look like in 1990 eeeh :S

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

if you have ever played Falcon AF you would know that in the instant missions thats the load out for moving mudd.

Erm yeah. You're right, I've never flown Falcon AF me. I'm still on pretty much my original Falcon logbook. :lol:

Logbook.jpg

Although I have never flown instant action (or dogfight really for that matter), online co-op/force on force is the only way to fly. ;)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

well thats whats on my Falcon 4 AF 1.13 version if its wrong don;t yell at me I just installed it 2 weeks ago and this is the frist time I got it running on my system with out it rebooting my machine. Sheees FAN BOYS. calm down.

Erm yeah. You're right, I've never flown Falcon AF me. :lol:

Logbook.jpg

Although I have never flown instant action (or dogfight really for that matter), online co-op/force on force is the only way to fly. ;)

your beloved Falcon4 AF you love so much get it coded in open GL and we all can have a better sim. You guy talk so much Crap about it fix it.

your beloved Falcon4 AF you love so much get it coded in open GL and we all can have a better sim. You guy talk so much Crap about it fix it.

People have been "fixing it" years dude. If you'd been flying as long as many of us you'd realise just how much work has been done, and how many improvements have been made. This latest mod is just another in the long history of Falcon, some of them have been great and others not so. But at the end of the day all these guys working on Falcon do so in their own time and for free, you can't really moan about anything they produce imho.

Oh and switching it to open gl would be easier said than done, not least from a legal standpoint. Anyone remember the leaked source code row......:music_whistling:

P.S.

Why the sharp tone to your posts, nobody here is having a go at you we are merely responding to you initial retort, so why have a go at them. It's all good dude. :thumbup:

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

its in all how you read the post I'm inflicting tone in your post so I'm responding back the same way. lol :thumbup: D no worries I'm not miffed.

People have been "fixing it" years dude. If you'd been flying as long as many of us you'd realise just how much work has been done, and how many improvements have been made. This latest mod is just another in the long history of Falcon, some of them have been great and others not so. But at the end of the day all these guys working on Falcon do so in their own time and for free, you can't really moan about anything they produce imho.

Oh and switching it to open gl would be easier said than done, not least from a legal standpoint. Anyone remember the leaked source code row......:music_whistling:

P.S.

Why the sharp tone to your posts, nobody here is having a go at you we are merely responding to you initial retort, so why have a go at them. It's all good dude. :thumbup:

If it can be switched to open GL, we can run this Sim on every video card; if they did that. :thumbup:

and were are these mods?

for fixing the freezing menu screen.

and model lod's?

They "improved" terrain but water still look like in 1990 eeeh :S

Thats why we are waiting for BMS5.:thumbup:

But even small improvements to Falcons graphics etc are good. I'll have to try the new campaigns when I have some spare time.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Thats why we are waiting for BMS5.:thumbup:

I'm sure it'll only be another 3-4 weeks. :music_whistling:

I know, I'll go and stand in the corner and punnish myself.:pilotfly:

Spoiler

The only thing I would love to have in falcon 4af is a better fligt model and better explosions.

A better FM would be great, but I'd like more accurate avionics as well, and an accurate radar model. But to be honest, as much as I love Falcon I really think it's time for it to die gracefully. Of course that can't happen until there is something to replace it, DCS:A-10C is a start but until we get DCS:F-16C/F-18C/E or similar it's just not going to happen.

Still it really is great to see there are still teams out there willing to work to keep Falcon going for as long as it's needed.

Spoiler

A better FM would be great, but I'd like more accurate avionics as well, and an accurate radar model. But to be honest, as much as I love Falcon I really think it's time for it to die gracefully. Of course that can't happen until there is something to replace it, DCS:A-10C is a start but until we get DCS:F-16C/F-18C/E or similar it's just not going to happen.

Still it really is great to see there are still teams out there willing to work to keep Falcon going for as long as it's needed.

I can close my eyes on the gfx limitations easily given the immersion and the depth of the sim.

Upcoming BMS looks promising so lets hope it will have a solid rock MP stability like AF, because its so painful to see outstanding gfx work like the ones done in OF and redviper just dont go the distance because of a stability leak.

Anyways for me Falcon is the best sim I've ever flown.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

The only thing I would love to have in falcon 4af is a better fligt model and better explosions.

6DOF too?

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset