Skunkworks F4AF mod

SUBS17

Unfortunetely GFX didn't evolved far. I am surprised noone so far has created Falcon successor with new GFX.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

listen to what he says really close. this was back in 2006 spring at E3.

http://cnettv.cnet.com/lead-pursuit-e3-2006/9742-1_53-50031166.html

No, it's time for Falcon's rebirth...

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

If its something like Falcon 5, then I would welcome it, if its another half assed mod that doesnt work online, then I say let it die...

But I guess Falcon wont die as long as it has a near fanatical fan base that are willing to overlook all of its flaws. Lets hope that we get DCS Viper soon.

Fighter Ops = :lol: :megalol:

Don't have enough time left in my life :]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Well, if we dont have any clue about what is going on with FO then that's the FO teams own fault. They are supposed to wow us, and make us want to buy their product, not have us pay to see a couple of old 3d renders... Have a look at ED for instance, the producer's note really get me hyped up for their products, if they on the other hand made us pay for a couple of 3d renders, and never showed us anything in game then I probably wouldnt even bother being on these forums.

Who knows... maybe they want to be silent and they don't wanna to be in the mass-media ^^

ಠ_ಠ

How much "clue" do you have about DCSs´ future plans and projects? I tell you, NONE!

Yeah, I prefer thinking what we're going to get for sure in the short term.

For me, thinking about long-term plans is like counting your chickens before they have hatched.

Regards!!

Im still waiting for the OTHER mod... :music_whistling:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

You do enjoy this as hobby? You do like something about what you are doing. Somewhere there is a root of that love? Then START HONORING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

I don't even know wtf that means .... but sure in the next life when F.O has a working multiplayer/multirole fighter i will bow down.

Buckwheat over there has taken so many peoples money for Area 51 screenshots of what ???

You want to keep paying that's your biz, they got me once and never again. I prefer to take that money and invest it in hardware for that eyecandy you despise so much. You got a real bug about that, I have a feeling your one of those fellas that plays IL2 at 640/480 so you can see the bandits earlier. :pilotfly:

I think basically we agree with the current state of sims in general, however I take the constructive negative feedback approach vs the :baby: suck on the devs johnson approach. To each there own. I remember back in 2006 when Buckwheat was telling world plus dog that 'this was the year'..... Hell my memory isn't the greatest in my old age now, but wasn't I the one who got you to join A51 ???

Perfectly willing to support any company, but they have to do more than piss in my ear and then try to tell me its just rain :music_whistling:

Now I go there about once a year ..... when I need a laugh. :megalol:

All teasing aside, i like everyone else can only hope for more quality sims, just don't see anything on the horizon yet with the possible exception of DCS F16C Block 52 - If it happens.

Ο ΤΟΛΜΩΝ ΝΙΚΑ

http://www.hellenicsqn.com

(under construction)

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought (JFK)

I'm going to bookmark this little 'Gem' of a thread and revisit it six months down the line. Oh my how attitudes will change.......

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

"I'm going to bookmark this little 'Gem' of a thread and revisit it six months down the line. Oh my how attitudes will change......."

Cheeers to this statement! :thumbup: I believe we will see some amazing work in the (near) future, including FO! Call me optimistic but there are way too many extremely talented Flight Sim devs out there to let this genre die.

In the mean time,,,,,, drink beer and play nice!

:beer:

SlapStik

TM Warthog #1547, TM TPR Pedals, TM MFD pack & TIR4

IL-2 is probably the best sim in terms of simulating visual apperacance of bandits on range. It does not matter what resolution you use, or how much FOV zoom you use, the bandits appear always and very nicely (better then lockon) at same specified ranges and conditions. Sometimes even a flash of reflection, size matters, weather matters, shapedefection matters ...etc you name it.

Personally i play it at 1920x1080 8QxAA, cuz i can do. I think you should fly with me (no matter IL-2, F4AF or LO2.0) that might change your perspective about "noob". You have no idea, but i dont blame you for that.

About that are51 membership, noone forces you to register. You also can read the normal forums. Its their approach on things - may it be right or not - but personally i dont care about 25$ a year, i waste more on cigarettes in 2 weeks. If 25$ per year is a RIP-OFF method as you say, and THAT with THAT effort, then i must say FO ppl must be VERY stupid, becuase if you wanna make cash on net, then you can achieve WAY more money with same effort and time.....but that you never thought about i think, right?

Havent you once been banned or something on FO forums?

You know... cigarettes will kill you. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IL-2 is probably the best sim in terms of simulating visual apperacance of bandits on range. It does not matter what resolution you use, or how much FOV zoom you use, the bandits appear always and very nicely (better then lockon) at same specified ranges and conditions. Sometimes even a flash of reflection, size matters, weather matters, shapedefection matters ...etc you name it.

Personally i play it at 1920x1080 8QxAA, cuz i can do. I think you should fly with me (no matter IL-2, F4AF or LO2.0) that might change your perspective about "noob". You have no idea, but i dont blame you for that.

Not true :( There is Wings of Prey, witch was made by the same company.

ANYWAY. Has anyone actually tried the new skunkworks mod? I cant get the damn thing to work. Looks interesting. Like the man said, untill we get DCS: FastJet, F4 is going to be there.

Besides, revisiting it, the radio chatter and general feeling of being part of something alive, something big are unsurpaeed IMO. Sigh.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

only works with Falcon 4 AF and it has seprate map areas works nice and doesnt mess with the other maps.

ANYWAY. Has anyone actually tried the new skunkworks mod? I cant get the damn thing to work. Looks interesting. Like the man said, untill we get DCS: FastJet, F4 is going to be there.

Besides, revisiting it, the radio chatter and general feeling of being part of something alive, something big are unsurpaeed IMO. Sigh.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Lead Pursuit is working on a new Sim for quiete a bit now. This has been also officially admitted by ED-1 (Lead Pursuit). I remember being told, from one of the devs/or beta testers (or both) that it is already on his desk, not sure though, how much i can believe that :D, because details are classified.

Nevertheless, the future promises

• BMS
  • new Lead Pusuit
  • Fighter Ops
  • DCS

long story short, we gonna spent again way to much time on the PC it seems :megalol:

What about seven G?

only works with Falcon 4 AF and it has seprate map areas works nice and doesnt mess with the other maps.

i can chose a theatre, (note corrupted gfx on right)

picture.php?albumid=333&pictureid=2773

but once in there, i try and load the USE_THIS_SAVE saved game and get this

picture.php?albumid=333&pictureid=2774

reinstalled from clean. no other mods apart from hitiles and ayes pits :(:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

well certainly looks like an error of some sort.

might have to ask those guys at Skunkworks