VERGEEV Group campaign RELEASED!

Another question would be the following:

Will there be a conversion from for example US$ into € or is there US$ = €?

The price is US$ so any currency on your card will be converted to dollars.

And another question would be how much are the fees?
You better ask your bank about fees as neither we, nor online shop are charging anything on top.

can't find the download

As I understand the problem is that page with download link is in Russian.

We'll try to do smth about that on first working bank day (Monday).

Meanwhile you're advised to click the following word Cкачать = Download in Russian

5ee1c958

Download_ru.jpg.c9b1f229c780f631aaf4e558b35cfd21.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still not getting it, should I have got an Email from someone or is it just on the Agent nano site and I'm missing it. sorry to be a pain !

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals

cheers for the quick reply I must have made a mistake in my Email address, Damn!

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals

cheers for the quick reply I must have made a mistake in my Email address, Damn!

Perhaps it was filtered by your spam filter? My mail was sent by "support@agentnano.com", and for the subject line had "Ссылка для скачивания файл". It contained a single link which went directly to the file.

Hello. Hawka, if you confirm to me in PM the fact of payment (indicate to the transaction number), I will send you campaign GV to your e-mail. Do not forget to include your e-mail.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

thanks for the offer Leroni but I found it in my spam as slug88 mentioned, thanks slug88. I still can,t figure out how to download it though guess ill wait until they translate the site

thanks for the offer Leroni but I found it in my spam as slug88 mentioned, thanks slug88. I still can,t figure out how to download it though guess ill wait until they translate the site

It's weird because I tested purchases of Eng and Rus versions using two different gmail accounts - one worked excellent, other one I had to find manually in spam (smth wrong with spam filters in Gmail :huh:).

In order to download click the only link you find in that message. Link is valid for 24h so don't wait till tomorrow. Also after transaction on liqpay.com you can see a link - Back to shop - click it and you're forwarded to page with same download link (see screenshots attached).

Otherwise contact leroni and he will send you the product directly.

Screenshot_shop.thumb.jpg.35936f3377b6a8e001998a582c63596e.jpg

Screenshot_shop_2.jpg.45b0fa880494ad98cc68fec3a179549f.jpg

Edited by =FG=Schtuzer

Through mission Two of the campaign. Very nice detail and the voice chatter is great, though sometimes its a little hard to understand what is being said. Though, perhaps as I get used to it, it will become clearer. The subtitle summaries are nice though!

So far 90% campaign success, not sure why I could only achieve 79% on mission Two, as I did everything required (fly all waypoints maintaining position with lead); however, I may have missed something on final landing. Oh well, great campaign so far!

Also, is there a way to "zoom" into the map on the debrief? I saw the post and experienced for myself the issue with using the mission planner (in this campaign mission planner does not seem to tell any detail anyway).

If there is a key combo to see a larger version of the mission debrief map, that would be killer.

Edited by WindWeapon

The Rig: i5 7700k OC 4.6ghz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Through mission Two of the campaign. Very nice detail and the voice chatter is great, though sometimes its a little hard to understand what is being said. Though, perhaps as I get used to it, it will become clearer. The subtitle summaries are nice though!

So far 90% campaign success, not sure why I could only achieve 79% on mission Two, as I did everything required (fly all waypoints maintaining position with lead); however, I may have missed something on final landing. Oh well, great campaign so far!

Also, is there a way to "zoom" into the map on the debrief? I saw the post and experienced for myself the issue with using the mission planner (in this campaign mission planner does not seem to tell any detail anyway).

If there is a key combo to see a larger version of the mission debrief map, that would be killer.

Mission 002 is VG campaign examination. Detachment commander not only introduces novice to the situation but also checks him for endurance and patience. Successful completion of 002 mission determines success in 1/10 part of the campaign. This mission puts pilot in framework of strict compliance with all what was required of him. This is army reality. Still, any VG mission as well as the entire campaign can be played and won again. This doesn't work in reality though.

Yes, one should become accustomed to sound remarks although they are also better than in real life.

No, unfortunately zoom of graphic maps is not provided in DCS: Ka-50 BS. The size of 512х512 is very small to show all necessary information. In next part we will draw additional maps which can be printed in large size.

Attaching track with passage of 002 missions with 100% for comparison with his work. You can see that there is nothing difficult.

VG002_leroni_en.trk - 19,4 Mb

Edited by leroni

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

I also learned a little trick for not failing a mission if it was started and the wife needs help with something and I have to end my flying time mid-mission. I simply alt-tab to lower the "simulator.exe" and then bring up the task manager and force quit the simulator.exe. This discards the mission and allows you to restart the mission later as if you never started it.

I have ran into this issue in the past, where I am mid mission, and only 30% complete, when the wife calls and I have to run. Rather than clicking Escape key and "failing" the mission, the "wife out" method works nice!

Unless... is there a way to "save" mission progress and come back to it at a later time??

Edited by WindWeapon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Unless... is there a way to "save" mission progress and come back to it at a later time??

Yes.

You need save a track after exiting mission. In next time play this mission, need run a previously saved track and take control in desired point.

UPD: This will work for single mission only, not for campaign in progress.

Edited by BillyCrusher
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.

Trying to buy this great campaign but not receiving the SMS.

Do I just type the phone number and add 1 in front or do i need to add something else? For example 1-202-605-6543

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5472_1.gif[/sIGPIC]:joystick:

Win 10 | i5-6600K | 16GB DDR4 RAM | MSI Radeon RX480 | TrackIR 5 | Saitek X52

Zeus Gaming Community

Trying to buy this great campaign but not receiving the SMS.

Do I just type the phone number and add 1 in front or do i need to add something else? For example 1-202-605-6543

Yes, simply add "1" as the first number and you will be set. I had the same issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Briefing, mission2:

"You have only few minutes to refuel between the flights. You belong to Operational forces so don’t bother yourself with taxiing. In case of immediate necessity unless otherwise mentioned in briefing or by Flight Dispatcher, take off and land from parking. You land, come to the stop, refuel and take off at once. Is that clear, officer?"

No.

I have difficulties to understand what in this campaign is "a case of immediate necessity" and what is NOT a case of immediate necessity.

So today i will

- taxiing and take-off from runway. For that I have 10 minutes.

- do the first part of the flight

- land somewhere and somehow on the airport of Sochi-Adler

- refuel

- take-off without taxiing

- do the second part of the flight with the wingman

- come back, land, do a roll-out on the runway and taxiing to my parking-spot

Is this right?

Second question.

When and where will I meet the group-commander? Can't see his MI-28 from my parking-position.

Third question.

When and where will I meet the wingman with his MI-28? Is he with us on the first part of the mission or does he come later?

Edited by zdXu

Yes, this is "normal" campaign provided you will unpack it into right game folder for campaigns. :smilewink:

We highly recommend installing 1.0.2 before running the campaign. Although it was developed under 1.0.1 it had to be modified after 1.0.2 patch release because some missions just didn't work. Backward compatibility is not likely. :(

Congradulations! I guess.

From what I 've read in this thread and the Patch 1.0.2 thread, it seems we have the classic Microsoft syndrome here. Vergeev Group only works correctly with Patch 1.0.2 and that patch has some very serious problems. In addition, there are apparently some problems with downloading and purchasing VG.

I'm tired of being a lab rat for every software producer on the planet. So, although I would really like to purchase VG, I'll wait until both yourself "and" DCS sort this one out and get it right. Good luck.

Yes, simply add "1" as the first number and you will be set. I had the same issue.

ofc, this only applies if you live in the usa.

Second question.

When and where will I meet the group-commander? Can't see his MI-28 from my parking-position.

Third question.

When and where will I meet the wingman with his MI-28? Is he with us on the first part of the mission or does he come later?

You take off from parking place and fly to your first waypoint. Then the commander will take off with his Mi-28 of the runway.

you follow him during a trip near the border, when you are done he will order you to land at your parking spot and refuel.

After few minutes wingmans Mi-28 will take off from runway.

Vergeev Group only works correctly with Patch 1.0.2 and that patch has some very serious problems.

Like?

In addition, there are apparently some problems with downloading and purchasing VG.

I haven't got any problem with buying this campaign. If you look around, the problems with buying were on the users side (forgeting to add international country code to phone number, not checking spam filters...)

Most problems here come from people who doesn't know what country phone number code

For authors:

Little note for upcoming missions. Maybe it would be good idea to put voice messages before turning points of AI. Something like: "Soon we will turn left" and so on. AI never cares what is flying next to him and it would be nice to know about its "break" turns in advance. Now it is like driving behind a drunkard car, constantly on watch for accident. :pilotfly:

For players:

Make notes or learn the briefing map. Some areas have names, whose you won't find in ABRIS or F10 map. You need to know them, because they are sometimes used in radio messages.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

I have difficulties to understand what in this campaign is "a case of immediate necessity" and what is NOT a case of immediate necessity.

Case of immediate necessity is when you're provided with correposponding instructions (orders). By default you take off and land at runway.

Second question.

Third question.

First Mi-28 takes off from runway after you take off from parking place.

Second Mi-28 takes off after you completed first flight, landed, refueled and is hovering for some time just behind the starting edge of 24 runway (this info is given in text message on top of the screnn). Please note that there could be some other planes landing, so second Mi-28 will not appear until they clear up the runway.

You may also want to compare your actions with this track.

Congradulations! I guess.

From what I 've read in this thread and the Patch 1.0.2 thread, it seems we have the classic Microsoft syndrome here. Vergeev Group only works correctly with Patch 1.0.2 and that patch has some very serious problems. In addition, there are apparently some problems with downloading and purchasing VG.

I'm tired of being a lab rat for every software producer on the planet. So, although I would really like to purchase VG, I'll wait until both yourself "and" DCS sort this one out and get it right. Good luck.

As I understand you're still using 1.0.1... Then I may suggest you try VG demo made in 1.0.1. Download links here and here.

If you like it I advise you to install 1.0.2 as it gives you compatibility with our and any other product (SP or MP missions) and, of course, online. Reading forum is one thing and trying patch itself is different. :smilewink:

For authors:

Little note for upcoming missions. Maybe it would be good idea to put voice messages before turning points of AI. Something like: "Soon we will turn left" and so on. AI never cares what is flying next to him and it would be nice to know about its "break" turns in advance. Now it is like driving behind a drunkard car, constantly on watch for accident. :pilotfly:

Thanks, we'll consider this. :thumbup:

For players:

Make notes or learn the briefing map. Some areas have names, whose you won't find in ABRIS or F10 map. You need to know them, because they are sometimes used in radio messages.

Absolutely correct. When I was testing missions I had a piece of paper in front me where I was recording names, callsigns, control points, flight altitude and speed etc...
Edited by =FG=Schtuzer

Case of immediate necessity is when you're provided with correposponding instructions (orders). By default you take off and land at runway.

First Mi-28 takes off from runway after you take off from parking place.

Second Mi-28 takes off after you completed first flight, landed, refueled and is hovering for some time just behind the starting edge of 24 runway (this info is given in text message on top of the screnn). Please note that there could be some other planes landing, so second Mi-28 will not appear until they clear up the runway.

You may also want to compare your actions with this track.

As I understand you're still using 1.0.1... Then I may suggest you try VG demo made in 1.0.1. Download links here and here.

If you like it I advise you to install 1.0.2 as it gives you compatibility with our and any other product (SP or MP missions) and, of course, online. Reading forum is one thing and trying patch itself is different. :smilewink:

Thanks, we'll consider this. :thumbup:

Absolutely correct. When I was testing missions I had a piece of paper in front me where I was recording names, callsigns, control points, flight altitude and speed etc...

I have played the VG Demo under the 1.0.1 patch in Vista32 and everything works. I have no problem with VG. There seems to be a problem with the 1.0.2 patch on some installations or operating systems (??), preventing Black Shark from loading or running properly. I cannot tell from the posts whether that problem is related to all operating systems, just Vista or Win7. Can anyone clairfy that.

There seems to be a problem with the 1.0.2 patch on some installations or operating systems (??), preventing Black Shark from loading or running properly.

Where did you get that info?

Just because few people ran into problems (caused mostly by not following instructions, using old shortcuts, uac + admin rights), you came to assumption, that 1.0.2 is faulty?

Where did you get that info?

Just because few people ran into problems (caused mostly by not following instructions, using old shortcuts, uac + admin rights), you came to assumption, that 1.0.2 is faulty?

Perhaps you are right. Whenever I see posts where several people have the same problem, it indicates caution. Even though all of the particulars may be unknown at the time.

After closely reviewing the 1.0.2 patch posts, I can see that there are actually less unknown failures than with most patches. And yes, many followup posts do indictate that the writer failed to follow instructions. Thanks for pointing that out. My apologies.