VERGEEV Group campaign RELEASED!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of spreading knowledge about this product and funding further iterations, I've included a clickable link to this thread in my sigpic :). If that sounds like a good idea to anyone else, here's the code you need in your sig:

(Replace < and > with [ and ] respectively)

<URL="http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=56239"><SIGPIC></SIGPIC></URL>

Edited by slug88

Excuse me, but I'm unable to complete any transition for cell number, password, и Т.Д. ?!?!

I live in Italy. any tips? thanks in advance.

antonio

Hi!

We recommend following procedure:

1) go to www.liqpay.com and choose Log in/My balance

2) enter your 12-digit telephone number (in your case with Italian code 39...)

3) you will shortly obtain sms with password, enter password - you're logged in

4) choose Send money to phone number and fill the details of your payment card and other information as shown on attached screenshot (example how it will look like in my case).

5) conduct the payment

6) we will manually send you the campaign to email indicated by you or provide download link (valid for 1 download only)

This should help.

Cheers.

LiqPAY.thumb.jpg.1e32b183ad1c8022eeabb3cedf481c70.jpg

Edited by =FG=Schtuzer

Enjoying the campaign so far. Second mission was harder than it looked. Have more than 70 hours in DCS KA-50 but none of them involved formation flying. Because of this mission I can now fly in formation, after 5 tries.... :joystick:

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5472_1.gif[/sIGPIC]:joystick:

Win 10 | i5-6600K | 16GB DDR4 RAM | MSI Radeon RX480 | TrackIR 5 | Saitek X52

Zeus Gaming Community

Some minor note to the first mission:

When the order is "fly 150m above terrain" then the waypoint-altitudes (values in the mission-editor) must be terrain-height meter PLUS 150m.

If i am correct one waypoint was at 140m above sea level and had a waypointheight of 150m above sea level. Correct would be in the mission-editor a waypoint altitude of 290m ASL (140m terrain + order to fly 150m above terrain).

For mission 2 there are 12 advices and no spoilers that maybe usefull

=> http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=949242&postcount=35

Hi!

We recommend following procedure:

1) go to www.liqpay.com and choose Log in/My balance

2) enter your 12-digit telephone number (in your case with Italian code 39...)

3) you will shortly obtain sms with password, enter password - you're logged in

4) choose Send money to phone number and fill the details of your payment card and other information as shown on attached screenshot (example how it will look like in my case).

5) conduct the payment

6) we will manually send you the campaign to email indicated by you or provide download link (valid for 1 download only)

This should help.

Cheers.

thank You.

payment done yesterday ... waiting for link ...

antonio

Some minor note to the first mission:

When the order is "fly 150m above terrain" then the waypoint-altitudes (values in the mission-editor) must be terrain-height meter PLUS 150m.

If i am correct one waypoint was at 140m above sea level and had a waypointheight of 150m above sea level. Correct would be in the mission-editor a waypoint altitude of 290m ASL (140m terrain + order to fly 150m above terrain).

You looked at 002 mission to the editor, and very quickly concluded that it contains errors? Neither I nor the testers nor the authors of the errors it does not define. All units are doing what they should do based on the idea of the campaign and the mission. For a player we can not be held responsible.

On the basis of any thoughts, ideas you believe in their judgments? From its own. But where is your campaign for the helicopter?

That's why I decided to use protection missions from editing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

Not long ago, a story that was discussed when the demo version of the campaign Vergeev. One of the forum for a long time did not let me rest all his available means of communication with me. He said: helicopters of the Georgian side not work correctly. He said: why do they fly there, while others are flying here, and when they should do the same! He demanded that I correct this error. That is a mistake - so he thought.

I tried to explain to him that he looks like a careless or hasty viewer, or reader, when they begin to make judgments on the product after reading just 2 pages or 3 minutes of viewing. Mission set to the condition that you are flying in the cabin. DCS Ka-50 - a simulator, not a strategy.

You understand me? Already have a Starcraft!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

Hi guys,

Question: This campaign is only for singelplayer?

Or did you add client-slots for multiplayer too?

You looked at 002 mission to the editor, and very quickly concluded that it contains errors? Neither I nor the testers nor the authors of the errors it does not define. All units are doing what they should do based on the idea of the campaign and the mission. For a player we can not be held responsible.

On the basis of any thoughts, ideas you believe in their judgments? From its own. But where is your campaign for the helicopter?

That's why I decided to use protection missions from editing.

I was referring to this fact:

Mission 1

- Waypoint 12, ("C11" on the map): terrain altitude is 110 ASL. First i thought it was 140m ASL.

- Waypoint 12,"C11" on the map): given ABRIS waypoint altitude 150m ASL.

For what stands the FIRST given "one five zero" in VG001_start mission_en.ogg? I assumed it was standing for maintaining altitude above terrain during flight.

Progressing though the campaign, and now at mission 8. Great job on the detail and the immersion factor! I really enjoy the "day to day" aspect as well which is not all about going out and blowing stuff up! Running with a pilot who can "die" too which is cool! Makes it more interesting to ensure I "live" though the entire campaign, hopefully?!

Some overall notes regarding the campaign:

Is it possible to allow "continuation" of the campaign if a mission score remains below 60%? Perhaps a toggle or some selection choice of how the pilot wishes to run the campaign.

I found this in mission 7 where I only achieved 50% upon return to base, and though I spent a long time flying the waypoints, I must have missed a trigger or two which caused the low score. It would have been nice if only my total campaign score was affected and I could have proceeded to mission 8, but rather I had to refly 7 again.

All in all, it would be cool to allow mission progression regardless of score. Of course the campaign total score would be affected, and perhaps if the campaign score falls below a certain point, a Campaign End is noted for poor performance or something (pilot loses his/her wings).

This would support a "realistic" approach as well since even if a pilot has a poor performance on one mission, "tomorrow's another day," not Groundhog Day (bad joke if you are familiar with the movie:)).

Also, any preliminary reports on schedule for Part 2?

The Rig: i5 7700k OC 4.6ghz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For what stands the FIRST given "one five zero" in VG001_start mission_en.ogg? I assumed it was standing for maintaining altitude above terrain during flight.

Yes, you understood it right.

Progressing though the campaign, and now at mission 8. Great job on the detail and the immersion factor! I really enjoy the "day to day" aspect as well which is not all about going out and blowing stuff up! Running with a pilot who can "die" too which is cool! Makes it more interesting to ensure I "live" though the entire campaign, hopefully?!

We have the same taste for missions and campaign then! :beer:

This is actually what we wanted to depict in our product (unlike others).

Some overall notes regarding the campaign:

Is it possible to allow "continuation" of the campaign if a mission score remains below 60%? Perhaps a toggle or some selection choice of how the pilot wishes to run the campaign.

This would support a "realistic" approach as well since even if a pilot has a poor performance on one mission, "tomorrow's another day," not Groundhog Day (bad joke if you are familiar with the movie:)).

I know this movie and I like it much. :thumbup:

There were long philosophical discussions reg. this matter in previous topics (our demo topic and some others ). We decided to use this approach and honestly informed about this feature in pilot "instruction". Pluses and minuses - it's always hard choice. Maybe we will change algorythm in the future.

Also, any preliminary reports on schedule for Part 2?

We have ready scenario for 186 missions but we have to be successful with Part 1 to proceed. We'll see how it goes...

Progression continues...through mission 11. Interesting, after around mission 9 or perhaps 10, I noticed that only F1 (cockpit only) view is available...no external or other views function. No complaints here, but is this intentional or something with my system? I recently upgraded my vid driver and this seemed to occur following that update, unless its coincidence where an authored point in the campaign is set where F1 only view is enforced to enhance realism?!

Edited by WindWeapon

The Rig: i5 7700k OC 4.6ghz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've sent you link for download 2 days ago - please let me know if everything is fine.

Excuse me for delay,

archive succefully downloaded and unzipped. Thank You.

I've ordered today Отряд Вергеева но русском языке :smilewink:

Огромное спасибо вам за вашу работу.

best regards

antonio

I understand the point of you having to put lots of effort and time into this campaign. However I’m not keen on the sale of it. Point to point most "mod" and mission creators throughout the years in this community has made his work available for free.

If everyone would start selling its works, then this small "niche" of a support community will die IMO, heck we have users that provided us with a brand new 3d model of an F15C, what about the new A10 model? Dragon`s mission for black shark, and all for "FREE", EDIT: and not to forget SkyPat works for the best of them all "Modman". That is just to name a few…

What make yours so different?

No disrespect, …

Regards,

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.