VERGEEV Group campaign RELEASED!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Antonio,

Please find below answers to your comments.

Dear Sir,

06. GRU ZU-23 is a blow under the belt; a short radiocomm from Voron-1 to alert 233 of this threat in the area should be very appreciate; then to player avoid it.

In real life ZU-23 are usually nicely masked and Voron might simply not know about its existance. Secondly, you must always turn your head 360 degrees and try to notice enemy fire asap. Thirdly, after some missions where nothing deadly is happening, there should be some kind a wake-up event so that player is not getting too relaxed. :smilewink:

09. in the brifieng, HQ could let 233 to known more about positions of three border guards; I've investigate all mountains in the assigned search zones: :doh:
According to the story these are not stationary border guard posts but moving border guard groups so HQ can't tell you their exact location - just approximate location. Finding all groups is difficult but possible (use night vision and front lamp, or combination of the above).

10. Approaching to Sochi-Adler for landing, Naval should communicate with 233, so as in 11th mission. Even vessel Geroi Baltiki cleared 233 for RTB, I waited radiocomm from Naval for landing. According with P.11 last paragraph of campaign's internal regulations (about "prolunged silence"), I thinked my work was bad.
Naval should have provided you with order to RTB. If it didn't happen that you've probably missed some waypoint or order (new triggers are often dependant on previous triggers). If it is important for you, we might look deeper into that.

As soon as I flown other missions, I'll still write.
Looking forward to more feedback.:smartass:
  • Like 1

Hi Antonio,

Please find below answers to your comments.

... omissis ...

Dear Sir,

thanks a lot for Your courtesy in deeply considering and replying to my comments!

These replies permit me to better understand quality of VGCampaign.

Naval should have provided you with order to RTB. If it didn't happen that you've probably missed some waypoint or order (new triggers are often dependant on previous triggers). If it is important for you, we might look deeper into that.

In fact I've some trouble here. During one mission I listen 233 reporting explosion of Atard's attack, but I was late for rendezvous and I not seen anythings.

But, about it, I'll write more when finished campaign.

Is these triggers player's dependant or we would tightly respect detailed IAS or time?

Or more likely, I forgotten or don't listen something. :doh:

Thank You for this support.

Best regards.

antonio

Dear Sir, thanks a lot for Your courtesy in deeply considering and replying to my comments!

These replies permit me to better understand quality of VGCampaign.

You're always welcome! :beer:

In fact I've some trouble here. During one mission I listen 233 reporting explosion of Atard's attack, but I was late for rendezvous and I not seen anythings.

Is these triggers player's dependant or we would tightly respect detailed IAS or time?

Or more likely, I forgotten or don't listen something. :doh:

I remember this mission. You have to follow the plan precisely: time- and route wise. The main idea is to hit all targets simultaneously - all helos should be on their positions at given time.

E.g. if you missed some control point (or failed to act or not acted when requested), then next trigger might not initiate. So look for what you forgot to do before.

Great reading Schtuzer--the amount of work is enormous--thanks for sticking to it, and not giving up. I haven't started the campaign yet (but purchased it)--looking forward to it once I get some more hours in the helo. I look forward to next blog entry.

Hi I purchased the campaigne yesterday using my cell phone number etc. The card was charged ... how long before I obtain the link to download the campaign file?

Thanks

Hi eyusuf,

After payment procedure is finished you can click "Back to shop" and you will brought to page with download link (might be in Russian, but clickable link is easy to find - it's one word in the end of message). Additionally you should receive a download link to your email.

2WXUi.jpg

F1MYi.jpg

Since you've probably closed browser window with Back to shop button by now, I advise you wait a while for a link to arrive to your email. If not - I will send you link for download later on today.

to ==FG=Schtuzer

Dear Sir,

some days ago I've successful accomplished campaign (english), and now I'm flying russian version.

Here last comments:

12. ntr,

13. ntr (I hate nightly missions),

14. ntr,

15. ntr,

16. ntr, (I only report a mediocre synchronization between events and radiocomms: 233 reports target hits, but I was still behind a hill.

However, due to excellent quality of previous missions, probably I've missed somethings or made some errors).

17. ntr,

18. ntr (I've flown this mission several times; as above, I detest nightly missions),

19. ntr,

20. ntr (finally it's time to walk!).

Essentially, I'm really satisfied with VGCampaign.

Please, remember that "ntr" means (for me) that I havent any doubts to accomplish mission or requests by Naval (apart from outcome of the mission) and that all events are reasonables.

Some missions conveys special sensations (missions 08, 10), others don't allow you any careless mistake (missions 02, 18 ), ... and I've seriously tested my skills. Excellent work.

Огромное спасибо вам и всем людям, которые вам помогли.

Best regards

antonio.

Edited by joker62

Hi Antonio,

Thanks very much for your feedback.

Night missions are necessary for "full picture". But they are not many.

Personally I like them quite a lot.

16. ntr, (I only report a mediocre synchronization between events and radiocomms: 233 reports target hits, but I was still behind a hill.

However, due to excellent quality of previous missions, probably I've missed somethings or made some errors).

Just try to do everything correct in Russian version and you will probably not experience the same synchronization fault.

18. ntr (I've flown this mission several times...)
Me too... :music_whistling: ... so take it easy.:smilewink:

Excellent work...
Thanks for high appraisal of our job and per le belle parole nella nostra lingua.

Still, there are many things to improve and we're working on it in next part.

Edited by =FG=Schtuzer

can you tell me if part 2 is gonna be like pt 1 where the 1st 10 missions you have the choice of external view or cockpit view because my dad plays in arcade mode and didn't care for the cockpit view.I don't wanna get his hopes up and buy it and all the missions be in the cockpit and him not wanna play it.

can you tell me if part 2 is gonna be like pt 1 where the 1st 10 missions you have the choice of external view or cockpit view because my dad plays in arcade mode and didn't care for the cockpit view.I don't wanna get his hopes up and buy it and all the missions be in the cockpit and him not wanna play it.

Sorry but no. That's against our realism concept. No external views from now on. 1-10 missions were more like exception.

Aks you dad to study full-real mode - it's much more fun :joystick: :smilewink:

• 4 weeks later...

Fun campaign so far. Ran into issue on mission 2:

Followed commander no problem, landed, refueled, then took off again and hovered at start of runway 24.

Unfortunately, the commander was landing down the runway at the time, and his wingman spawned right on top of him. One minute all is well, second I hear an explosion and see 2 tail rotors sticking out of a pile of debris.

Oops. :)

Next time, I will wait until the CO lands and taxis away before hovering there. :)

But anyway, so far I'm loving the realism and tone of the campaign, excellent work. Though I might play them as single missions instead of a campaign... the campaign engine's "go back to previous mission" can be mighty annoying in situations like these (though it does work for more varied and generic campaigns like Oil War).

Thank you. :)

Itkovian

I want to buy this but.........

Hallo!

I've just spent an hour trying to buy this campaign using webmoney, but I can't figure it out... can someone talk me through it?? Do i have to register and make a webmoney account and put money in a purse? If so, how do I get the money into the purse??

Mr confused, England

:-)