Pilot photos

Hello, I'm new to FC2. I was looking for the pilotlogbook file and I cant seem to find it. I wanted to change the pilot photo in the logbook. I've checked every file under the root file for FC2 and I dont see it. What did I miss?

Thanks!

jaforsha

I clicked on the photo and it took me to a list of files, non of which was the pilotlogbook or any file that contained photos... at least non that I found. I figured clicking on the photo would cycle through different pilot photos but it doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Same "problem" here! I can't find any additional pilot photos either.

The "PilotLogBook\Pilots" folder, which is mentioned in the PDF-file, that comes with the game (lockon_fc2_gui_manual_en.pdf), doesn't exist for FC2.

There is one for the original Lock On, but if you wanted to use those pictures, you'd have to convert them first, since they're bitmaps.

Eventhough inserting your own pics or pics you found on the internet is quite simple, I would like to have a small selection of neutral photos (pilot with helmet, mask and visor down) for the different countries, included in the game.

The photo that is shown in the PDF file is nice (US pilot), unfortunately it's not included for whatever reason (or I missed it somehow!).

Looks like only the one image is included, I guess they decided there wasn't any point dedicating resources to such a useless 'feature'.

The actual pilot image is in FC2\BlackShark\themes\main\images\COMMON but it doesn't look like there's any other suitable ones there.

I've attached the image from the PDF (pg10), resized to 128x128, so you can use it if you like. Though I still don't see the point. :)

pilot.jpg.61fdfa39bf53c368d5e08fb2c21c3263.jpg

In Wings Over Vietnam, there were some outsanding pilot pictures.. I'll put them here in a few days..

There's nothing friendly about "friendly fire"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A cigarette is a pinch of tobacco, wrapped in paper, fire at one end, fool at the other.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side,

and it holds the universe together.

After (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF !!

Looks like only the one image is included, I guess they decided there wasn't any point dedicating resources to such a useless 'feature'.

The actual pilot image is in FC2\BlackShark\themes\main\images\COMMON but it doesn't look like there's any other suitable ones there.

I've attached the image from the PDF (pg10), resized to 128x128, so you can use it if you like. Though I still don't see the point. :)

Thanks for the picture.

You're right of course it's not an important issue at all! A few more pictures than just the one that's included would have been nice, that's all.

In Wings Over Vietnam, there were some outsanding pilot pictures.. I'll put them here in a few days..

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to them!

Here the are the photos i promised:

pilotphoto1.png

pilotphoto2.png

pilotphoto3.png

I found some more pilot photos, but when i use them in a logbook, they are either squashed or streched...

Desktop.rar

Edited by Rambler91

There's nothing friendly about "friendly fire"

A cigarette is a pinch of tobacco, wrapped in paper, fire at one end, fool at the other.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side,

and it holds the universe together.

After (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF !!