Hotas Warthog Priced

The difference from a Q6600 to i930 isn't that great to be honest. Both ran OC'd @4ghz. Its faster but......DCS:A-10 will tell I guess. I have a Creative audigy so sound wasnt an issue. The gigabyte motherboard is mint and cheap. I basically read reviews till they were coming out of my ears and ended up following the buying advice from bit-tech/customPC magazine.

I m not much about OC, i live in Brazil and i don t have $$$ to pay for a 24/7 Air condicioning. So to avoid fried chips (they smell bad and taste even worse) i m a regular guy.

Any idea over the normal stands ? Everybody this days talk about OC, cpu memory, boobs, and whatever else you could think of.

Today the only real upgrade cpu wise i see begins with the 930 performance/ wise cost thinking. AMD ain t quite there if you think gamewise/long term.

I have 800 memory i suppose a 1600 or even 1300 architecture would bump up performance, any one can confirm me this ?

By the way, anyone running I5/I7 with ATI crossfire ?

Thank you coolt

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feurfalke mentioned BOB was near. I havent been keeping an eye on the BOB forums because i got bored a long time ago waiting for that game. Oleg Maddox team do take their time but so far, the products have been consistently very good.

They have a patient publisher thats for sure!

Maddox words are SOW is due october due to costs. They where able to delay with WOP success.

For the first time we ll see clickable cokpits.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Update from shopblt.com in my email moved the date for arrival of my Warthog to their facility from 10-29-10 to 10-01-10. If this is accurate it looks like they will be getting it tomorrow and shipping shortly there after. I have not seen them move the date backwards before only forward so it is probably going to happen.

I can only hope......

Out

I wouldn t be surprised with more delays...

I would, (cancel amazon), but i get free amazon delivery, so flightstore would only work out about £3 cheaper for me.

decisions

decisions ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

I would, (cancel amazon), but i get free amazon delivery, so flightstore would only work out about £3 cheaper for me.

decisions

decisions ;)

Yeah, it's a tricky one. I've ordered hardware from FS before, and although they are usually very good, I have experienced delays before.

Just a thought - Amazon offer a price guarantee on pre-ordered items. I wonder if there is anyway of alerting them to this, lower, price. This way you get it cheaper and retain your free shipping. Just a thought :thumbup:

Entertaining to see people cancel preorders over less than $5

Actually, Coolts could save around $20 if Amazon sell it at the same price as FS, which is a saving of around 4%. If that's the price of 'entertainment' then consider me entertained! ;)

Edited by CrashEd

FS with next day delivery costs the same as Amazon with free delivery, give or take a pound. Soooooo - only thing that FS has going for it is you get it 4 days earlier than Amazon.

Frak - what to do?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I say get onto Amazon and see if they'll price match it....

Composing an absolute Snorter of an e-mail fraught with Righteous Consumer Indignation at being treated in such a callous manner.....Oh the Villany and Debauchery at being over-charged not by one, not by two, but by Ten - I repeat, Ten pounds!!! Oh for the sake of my sanity.......

Let's see how that works out - maybe I'll get it for free!

:D

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Composing an absolute Snorter of an e-mail fraught with Righteous Consumer Indignation at being treated in such a callous manner.....Oh the Villany and Debauchery at being over-charged not by one, not by two, but by Ten - I repeat, Ten pounds!!! Oh for the sake of my sanity.......

He he, lol! Good luck mate :D

Regardless of those 5 euro's difference, I'm purchasing mine from simw. Simple fact being, it has to be shipped from belgium, which should take a mere (give or take) 3-4 days (i think). Unlike amazon (which would be my second choise), which has to be shipped from the uk.

(simw website is down :( )

Make it an interesting read, those pr fellas are awfully bored :)

• Like 1

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I just received mine from BLT but the corner of the box was dented in. Hopefully the stick isn't damaged. I'll post some pic's when I get it setup.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

? your Just kidding right if thats true they sure are way behind at TM's Web site. lol!

• Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I just received mine from BLT but the corner of the box was dented in. Hopefully the stick isn't damaged. I'll post some pic's when I get it setup.

On Sunday? pretty good commitment with the customer by the delivery company!..

/W

Edited by W0t4N

On Sunday? pretty good commitment with the customer by the delivery company!..

/W

No doubt no one delivers on Sunday lol. I smell a fish story! :music_whistling:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

There's always one lol.

Edit: I'm waiting for the "It's live! Downloading now," cowboys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*plonk* :D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!