Very intresting clip of an F-15

Tracer2k

Im not sure if this is a right place to post this one, but i think this is an extremely intresting clip of some F-15 fighters in Afghanistan

WOOOOoooooo

------------------------------------------------------

AMD Phenom II x6 1090T 3.2GHz Black edition

8GB DDR3 1333

GeForce GTX580

Windows 7 64bit

------------------------------------------------------

... what?

That Anchor mans eyes made me dizzy :wacko:

Also a female in the back seat of something without her legs being pinned behind her ears, must be a worlds first.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Exciting! Do tell where you found the propaganda!

Well I dunno about it being propaganda.

But it is a lite weight outting. The reporter is a nimrod.

F15s strafing is hardly what I would call CAS either. The damage inflicted by strafing is not worth the threats to the jet that low. Shoulda been carrying AGM65s. Cant tell for sure but I ASSume those were Mud Hens.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Would have to agree with Mower all around on this one... it's a "light" sortie and i'm sure drama was added to make it more exciting, but it is what it is.

I have to wonder if the way we employ aircraft over there is partially just to give pilots experience and keep them from going crazy indoors...

Would have to agree with Mower all around on this one... it's a "light" sortie and i'm sure drama was added to make it more exciting, but it is what it is.

I have to wonder if the way we employ aircraft over there is partially just to give pilots experience and keep them from going crazy indoors...

2 f-15s , one tanker to kill a group of terrorist armed with machineguns and an rpg? is that cost effective? I think that the Air Force needs a light attack airplane to do this types of missions, something like the old Bronco or the Brasilian tucano. I can't deny that those eagles look bad ass.

2 f-15s , one tanker to kill a group of terrorist armed with machineguns and an rpg? is that cost effective? I think that the Air Force needs a light attack airplane to do this types of missions, something like the old Bronco or the Brasilian tucano. I can't deny that those eagles look bad ass.

Choppers maybe? The Osprey looks like it has potential.