Flaming Cliffs 2 Logbook Bug

So, as it says, I've got a logbook issue with FC2. Basically, my logbook won't update after moderately long missions. It seems to have no issue if I complete the mission quickly (maybe under 30 minutes or 45, I haven't timed it), but if I take too long to complete the mission, then it won't update. I haven't tried flying campaign missions yet, so I don't know if the same thing will happen in that scenario. Basically, if I fly long missions, the logbook updates absolutely nothing, even pilot death. So, for example, I had a Russian pilot flying the SU-25T on a strike mission into Georgia (ingress was about 15-20 minutes), and my pilot died. I confirmed this in the debriefing screen where all the events are listed, and it said "pilot dead." However, I got no condolences message like I usually do, and when I checked back, my pilot had logged no additional kills, and though invulnerable was set to "no", he was STILL ALIVE. The other time this happened to me, I limped an A-10 back to base after obliterating the enemy and got no credit for the mission or the kills. I have Black Shark, and I'm not sure if I have the same problem, but I'll go ahead and test it out if I can. Does anyone have any idea what's up with the logbook?

EDIT: I figured out the problem. I just flew a 37 minute mission and the logbook updated but it didn't for another mission that only lasted 20-ish minutes. It's most likely that some missions just don't count for the logbook. LAME.

Edited by Rurokenshinfan23
Solved