How to install new campaign?

Hey guys

The thread says it all - I've downloaded three of these new campaigns, and tried to install them (none had clear instructions of where to place the unzipped files). However they're not showing up in my campaign list when I'm in game - but I can go and play each campaign mission-by-mission via the single mission area.

Where do I dump the contents of each campaign zip folder to get them to work? Hope somebody can help - and yes, I searched the forums three times, no answer returned!

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Thanks for your reply - is this for Black Shark or Flaming Cliffs? My original query was referring to Black Shark, and the folder you mention does not exist. I've tried copying all files into both

E:\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Missions\Campaigns

and

E:\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Missions\Campaigns\bs\en

and only one of the three campaigns actually worked.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Sorry, for Black Shark your second example would be correct. For the campaigns to work, there needs to be a .cmp file (this is the structure of mission sequences for the campaign) and the individual missions. Plus the splash screenshot, but that is not critical.

If you like, post up the campaigns you downloaded here and we can take a look.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

If I remember correctly, Missions\Campaigns\bs\en folder is only in 1.0.2 patch. It should be there if you installed the patch. If it's not there probably means you haven't installed the patch or you installed it in the wrong folder or the patch/installation was corrupted.

For older versions 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 is just \Missions\Campaigns\

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Ahh, turns out the problem was with the VERGEEV demo campaign - it's broken with 1.02. The other campaign I installed worked properly. Thanks for your help guys.