What strategies you use to defeat missiles ?

I fly Mig-29S mostly and face F-15 as an adversary. When a missile (ARH) is launched, I take a deep dive. The missile also dives (and bleeds energy traveling through the dense air). When the missile is 1KM apart (1bar left in RWR), I pull up and the missile misses me. This has worked for me every time.

I follow the above technique when the missile is fired at me from a distance of around 20KM. If the missile is fired from a much shorter distance, I perform a barrel roll when the missile is 1KM apart.

Well this are the standards in defeating active missiles. Also often used (but is also part of "bleeding energy" doctrine) is flying away from the missile, works only at long range, and has the drawback of going defensive.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders