FC2 Training Videos quality

I have purchased FC2 (also own BS, LO, LOFC). Been a few years since I have flown, had a brain aneurysm/open brain surgery and wanted to go over training to refreshen. Videos are downloaded and installed fine, but the sound and quality are....well, not good. Is there any tweaks I can do to make those videos better? Sounds like Matt is talking in a well, I can't understand what he is saying, and the video res looks real low, very grainy. I am NOT flaming FC2, just wanting to know if there is anything I can do to improve, or are they going to have a higher quality version available for download?

Thanks

v3t

• Like 1

Guys appreciate the anwers and thanks Vortex, it is good to be back :thumbup: I will look into those training videos Chewie, thanks for the link. I found that I can launch the training vids in VLC player at a small resolution which makes them look better, but dang that sound effect is just about aweful, you can't even understand what Matt is saying. Ugh! Took the gleam off of a polished product IMO. I just wish they would put the original files out there with out the echo effect and it would be sufficient. Guess they aren't:(. I did purchase the FC2 manual and it just came in today, so I guess like the old times, RTFM!!!! lol. Thanks again.