x-65f

From what I have heard, it is meant to be a good precise stick, but also from what I have heard, it takes alot of getting used to and some people simply cant get into the groove whilst using it and have decided to get another stick.

I would seriously suggest that you find a store or a friend who has one for you to have a test to see if its something that you think you will like.

Some stores have them or did have them on display so people could check them out, see if you can find such a store and if they dont have one on display, ask them if they will open a box for you to check it out, if they work on sales commission then they will do anything to get that sale.

I,ve had mine over a week now and I think its awesome, in a plane you can get away without having rudder pedals but I believe they are are a must for a chopper. The product itself is really well made and i,m sure will last a very long time.The throttle starts off stiff as hell but loosens up after a while to be very nice, all hat switches and sticks and buttons are easy to get at and if there is a complaint it is that some are easy to touch by accident but where this happens you just program that switch with a delay on it and problem solved,as I have said on another post I can,t see myself useing any other stick now, in fact I have just sold my X52 which I thought was great until I got the x65f I think it,s not so much the stick you have to get used to it,s just that it takes a bit of time to find the settings suit you to start offwith once you get those right you just go for it.And I sold the X52 to help pay for the pedals so this stick better last because I can,t afford anything else for a very very long time.

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals

I went from 52pro to x65 and i must say im a bit dissapointed

1st. of all the rudder is crap with force sensing.. pedals are highly recommended with this stick and keep the joystick rudder disabled.

2nd. there is no slider bar, only rotary`s so no zoom axis if you use rot for trim.

3rd. buttoncontrol is hard if keys are mapped on both throttles and in different positions ex: 50% and 100%

as soon as something better shows up my65f is gone..

i miss my 52pro :(

well I use the hat stick n4 for all my trim and the large rotary for zoom, I understand what you are saying about the split throttle though but I don't see any real problem with that besides theres no such thing as the perfect stick for everyone.

Win 10,MB GA-X79S-UP5 cpu i7-3820 water cooled,GPU 1080ti ,psu corsair HX1200i,,ram Dominator 32GB trackir 5,VKB Gunfighter stick , throttle ,saitek x65f & CH pedals