Need Aviators Tales for new web site

mavyalex

Hello,

I am planning on building a web site with combat tales of real aviators from Operation Desert Storm I and II and military conflicts until today (not classified information about current events of course).

Therefore I look for military aviators willing to send me their stories (with audio,video, pictures if they have) and I will post them on my web site.

My goal is to present new and unique tales and offer quality stories.

NOTE: I am also looking for A-10 stories from real aviators and civilian aviators that have unusual stories to tell.

The website language will be English and possibly French. (I speak and understand both).

Don't hesitate to send me your contributions and be precise about dates, locations, types of engagements/situations and aircrafts involved.

Utimately I am planning on offering the possibility to look for combat stories visually with a world map and filtering by Time Period, or Location, or type of Combats (eg: war engagement, special ops, reconnaissance, etc)

"Always check your 6 o'clock if you want to live!"

Hello,

I am planning on building a web site with combat tales of real aviators from Operation Desert Storm I and II and military conflicts until today (not classified information about current events of course).

As far as I know, there is only one Operation Desert Storm.

Other operations over Iraq are Operation Southern Watch and Northern Watch and Operation Iraqi Freedom.

And Operation Desert Shield was before ODS, to protect Kuwait.

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]