why do people still play the unupdated version of flaming cliffs2?

Better AMRAAM?

Or they just don't know, that ED made a patch. :D

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:spam_laser:

Better AMRAAM?

Or they just don't know, that ED made a patch. :D

kind regards,

Fire

lol I hope they know, not alot of them speak english but a couple and I asked them there and one guy is because I like. and im like um ok good enough reason.

Or probably because they are running cracked versions.

oh so whts why I had a feeling thats what it could be, but I didnt know it was possible to play this game cracked because of the protection, there was only like 1 server with 5 people on there so thats good that there is not alot of people doing it,

Vanir, yes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I'm still in 1.12b..

...because the Boxed CD Version isn't around yet in some places like ours..

and I'm no fan of digital downloads nor online buying...

FC1 is better than none... at least I'd have my fighter fix..

...So still waiting for copies to appear in the local Software stores.. and i think it would be a loooooooooooooooooong wait.............

Edited by pauldy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]