Black shark and FS autostart

bogusheadbox

Hi there,

I have no problems running Black shark and have been for a while. But my system is far from modern and I am trying to get it to work with FSautostart

FS autostart is a programme that shuts down unnecessary processes then launches Black shark and upon closing black shark restarts all the processes that were previously stopped.

My problem is, FSautostart launches the .exe file but black shark does not launch.

If i double click on the icon without FSautostart the programme launches no problem. But if i copy the path to the .exe from the icon into FSautostart to lauch the programme, nothing happens.

(this is the only programme that i can't use FSautostart with).

I hope i make sense and any help is appreciated.

Kind regards.

Have you included the extra command line parameter --console in this other app's text field?

Like:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\bin\x86\stable\launcher.exe" --console

You'll have trouble starting the game without it.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

It still won't recognise the .exe path with the ammendments you have listed above.

Not to bother though, i have found a workaround by luanching black shark normally via desktop icon and then quickly launching FSautostart (which is now set to my trackIR .exe).

In the end i get the same result - even though a little fiddly. Just would be good to use it the way it is intended where FSautostart does it in one hit.

I don't use the app (perhaps a screenshot of its configuration UI would help?) but a quick google suggests that there's an additional 'command line' text entry field along with the application path.

If so, then the --console parameter would just go into the command line instead, and by itself I expect.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]