How to assign trim to hat on G940 in FC2

Hi,

I have been playing around with my new G940 in FC2, but have quite a few questions about it.

1. I woudl like the assign thr trim keys, e.g. "RCtrl+." from trim up, as a command. Here is the screen grab of what I have. However it just won't do anything no matter which button I assign this command to.

2. I have assigned the toe brake on the pedal for wheelbrakes, by assigning a "W" command to the front axis assignment and set its repeat to fast. When I tested it in notepad I was able to get "W" inputted repeatedly, however it doesn't reponse in the game.

Would someone be kind enough to help me out? Thanks a lot.

trim.jpg.021993303daceb8667981e17831f9a49.jpg

Edited by Omega Oska
Just realized I don't need to set repeat to the toe brake then it shoudl works. Guess I misunderstood what repeat means.

Not familiar with the software you're using, but the programming looks correct. I would suggest you try alternate keystroke programming using the in game options for commands that don't seem to work. In my case, many of the commands using the "right" modifiers (R-ctrl, R-shift, etc.) didn't work either. Since DCS allows multiple commands for the same action, I backed all the "right" modifiers up by using the same keystroke with the "left" modifier, if it wasn't being used by something else.

Give it a try.

Edited by S77th-ReOrdain
clarification

Try assigning them as keystrokes instead of commands in the profiler, or if that doesn't work reassign the trim keys to the arrow keys in game and try keystrokes again in the profiler. I got it to work by reassigning the in game keys for trim and had to do the same for Shkval slew and using keystokes in the profiler works ok.

Thanks. Hmm...strangely any command that I set up involving a modifier does not work. For instance, I set up a command with "Shift+.", which works fine when I test it in notepad, but it somehow doesn't work in-game. Not that it is broken completely, but if I press the button 10-times it may work once in a while.....I guess it has something to do with the logic of FC2?

I guess an option now is to reassign the input to single keypress as suggested by you....slewing the target designator, view-pan, radar scan code, trim.....damn, jsut too many of them. Will try this out this weekend, too busy these nights.

Thanks for the suggestion.