switching from full screen

tonym

Do you mean by "windows" minimizing BS to win XP/vista/7 ? This you can do by hitting Alt-Tab

If you mean to switch BS to windowed mode while the simulation is running I have to tell you that there is no such a key command . You have to do it in the options menu of DCS-BS before you start the simulation process.

I'm using Alt-Tab right now to read the forum while my Black Shark is starting up

And it's the same for Teamspeak

I have to go check the EKRAN - it's noisier than usual

• Like 1

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

You could of course bind some hotkeys in Teamspeak to switch channels. There are apps which display whos talking and to which channel you're switching as an overlay in the simulation.

Several options. Just google teamspeak overlay.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

Alt+Enter is a Windows hotkey to switch applications between windowed mode, and full screen. Some applications choose to disable it, but I believe that it will work with BS.

You can also try Ctrl+Esc, or just hitting the Windows Start key (it has a Windows logo on it) to bring up the Start menu, and you can then switch to TS.

Alternatively if you have a Logitech G15 keyboard, in TS3 there is a plugin (go to the plugins menu) to enable a display on the small LCD screen that allows you to switch channels, and administrate the server. There is also a plugin for TS2, but it's not official-I've been using it for years and it's wonderful though. I'm not sure if the G19 has one.

• Like 1

Lead Admin/Founder of Kilo-Tango Gaming Community

Well, it's an "overlay" right? Meaning you would not have the need to switch to the desktop, cause you could see what you're switching to with the simulation in full screen.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

• 2 months later...

35066107.jpg

Hey Everyone! I've been reinstalled the BS and now anytime the screen switches back from the game (simulator.exe) to the launcher the taskbar shows.

Other: Aftre starting a mission not the 'clickable c.' yellow cross shows, but the default arrow, until I do not move the mouse cursor.

DxDiag

Thanks!

Edited by AkeR
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]