Trying to install this MP mission

Maulkin

I am trying to install the mission I found here:

http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/170/

It does not appear to be ModMan compatible and it does not look like any of the other missions I currently have so I have no idea how to install it. Can anyone help?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Rename the file from .zip to .miz then just browse to it from within Blackshark's folder/file browser for loading the mission.

Nothing needs installing per se.

The (physical) file format of a .miz and .zip file are the same, and web servers left on default configurations may mixup (or their administrators may mixup) the extension of the file.

• Like 1

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Ahh I forgot about that! Thanks!

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars