A-10C Training Video Available - Start Up

Wags

• ED Team

As indicated earlier, we've decided to create video conversions of the A-10C interactive training missions. This is an all new training system for us that we believe will make training much more enjoyable and instructive than the earlier Track File system. The first of these is the A-10C start up procedures and is now online at:

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks to EB for the great work he is putting into these.

Next up... takeoff.

Edited by Wags
  • Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, kicks the anticipation up a couple of notches.

edit: By the way, YouTube increased the time limit for videos to 15 minutes some time ago. Also, it is possible to set yourself as a Director under the channel "Settings" tab, removing any kind of limit.

Edited by cctoide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great news, kicks the anticipation up a couple of notches.

edit: By the way, YouTube increased the time limit for videos to 15 minutes some time ago. Also, it is possible to set yourself as a Director under the channel "Settings" tab, removing any kind of limit.

That's good to know, it'd be much better if these vids weren't spilt up IMO.

Nate

Just so there is no confusion, the voiceover actor for these is another forum member: http://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=58339

Sam Jackson flies DCS? Sweet! :D

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming | i5 7600K 3.8 GHz | ASRock Z270 Pro4 | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 16 GB | PNY CS2030 NVMe SSD 480 GB | WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB HDD | Corsair Carbide 200R ATX Mid-Tower | Win 10 x64

This interactive training will make more people buy the DCS series, like seriously.

Lack of interactive training and harder learning curve I think was the only critique I had with the DCS Ka-50 and it's really awesome to see ED improve on this, thanks! :)

Thank you very much!:cheer3nc:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Wow thanx. Not only are these vids informertive but also a very naughty sneaky preview on what we're getting....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Love the new traing mission. Great job DCS team... Cant wait to start up my own A-10C.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

very cool !!!

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog