A-10C Training Video Available - Start Up

Wags

Awesome! And the narrator does sound like Samuel L. Jackson!!! :-)

Sounds more like Dave chappelle to me, great video's though, this one is going to take some effort to learn i think! cant wait to see some actual flying though, are we really taking off tomorrow? ;)

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds more like Dave chappelle to me,

Wow. I guess we can all hear what we want to hear....and I'm sticking with Samuel L. Jackson!!! :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

Love em wags, Some of the best Training vids Ive ever seen, will really be useful to allow us to learn the startup. Am I right to assume, that the guides are a full check list startup, or have things been cut out to reduce time. Would be annoying to learn the procedure of these, then pick up the checklist and find you missed some things out. Anyway keep up the great work and hope that back feels better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Am absolutely impressed by the quality of this sim, this also after viewing GA's official movie Project-10. Looks like we now have a candidate for de-throning "the new benchmark in flight simulation". Great work!

Cheers,

Nev

i7@3.8 / 2 SSD OCZ Vertex 2 + 2 Velociraptor / 12GB DDR3 / nV480GTX / 40' LED / T-iR5 / soon HOTAS Warthog / CH Pro Pedals

Q6600 / 2x74GB Raptor / 750 GB Hitachi / 4GB DDR II OCZ / 8800 GTS 512 / Track-IR / Cougar / CH Pro Pedals

Wow I'm totally totally totally; did I say totally impressed? :shocking:

This makes Falcon 4 AF totally obsolete.

I can not wait to see the next DCS F-16 Falcon or Viper which every you decide to call it, get finished. :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Release this game, NAO!!!!!!! I can't wait any longer!

I can't get any more fun out of my current games!!!! I can't think of anything else!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Antec DF-85 Case, Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel i5-3570k Ivy Bridge 3.4 GHz, air-cooled with Noctua NH-D14,

Corsair Vengeance 16GB, EVGA GTX 560 TI, Corsair Professional Series 750W, Creative Sound Blaster X-fi Titanium HD, ASUS EA-N66 Wireless Adapter

I can not wait to see the next DCS F-16 Falcon or Viper which every you decide to call it, get finished. :thumbup:

It's My Dream! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

that's funny, he does sound like SMJ..

in the training missions when we run this will the icon box be there or is this just in the video?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

God forbid you should criticize the video in any way.

Youll get your comment removed, youll be unsubscribed and blocked lol.

It just strikes me as a very poor quality tutorial. The voice actor sounds like he is reading and sounds like he is completely removed from the actual aircraft. Just sounds like hes reading a script and has no idea what it actually means.

To me the video is plagued with the same boredom factor as the previous tutorials. Which is a disappointment, seeing as how there was some discussion about how superior the tutorials in this new edition were going to be.....

60 seconds in and your already PAINFULLY bored.

Also, its youtube. dont post it there if you arent capable of dealing with criticism would be my advice.

Before you decided to block subscriptions from your paying customers, perhaps you should have thought about what kind of message that sends.

Am I to assume that simply by posting this criticism I can forget about ever receiving future support?

Am I cut off now? Black listed?

ED support: "oh THAT guy needs a new key, well screw him he can just pay for it again because he criticized the tutorial!"

Thats definitely the message you sent when you removed my youtube subscription. Just for some criticism of the tutorial.

As a customer, I REALLY dont appreciate that at all.

I was genuinely alarmed by your reaction to some criticism that is truly needed to be heard if you guys are serious about improving in the future.

I have purchased all of your products, but...

Im not a mindless fanatic, im not going to applaud failure just for the sake of your feelings. Im not going to rally and say "oh yeah!", "awesome video!!", "great job on the tutorial!!", if thats not what I think about it.

Anyway, I hope theres no hard feelings, just sharing an opinion.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............