Invisible Menus..???

scrtagnt69

Purchased brand new unopened game and installed i can play the game itself but there are not any menus visible so i have to refer to the pics in booklet to figure out where to click and i am unable to change controls my flightstick workd cyclic only have to use keybord ..q/a for up/down and mouse is acting like a hatswitch..has anybody else had this issue and if so how can i correct it?

the game rocks and i would like to use it to its full potential

thanks

SA69

I am confused. If you cannot see any menus, then how do you know where to click to start a flight? Or are you just guessing where the instant action button is?

Are you perhaps only using Multiplayer game? You have to configure controls and settings via the single player which is the orange Black Shark icon.

Sim Rig || Pics 2010 |

PC 2019 || 8600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX2080ti OC | 32GB RAM @3000 | 500GB SSD | Win10 64bit |

PC 2010 || 2600K @ 3.4GHz | Zotac GTX680 | 8GB RAM | Win7 64bit Ultimate SP1 |

Cockpit || Joystick: T.16000M | Pedals: Logitech G25 | Throttle & Collective: Logitech Attack3 Modded | Button Box: G25 Shifter |

Cockpit || HP Reverb VR | Custom Frame & Seat | 3x Bass Shaker | 2:1 Game Sound | 2x Rear Head Rest Speakers Comms/Music |