Inbalanced Vikhr deployment

JasonJ

edit: Yes, the title should spell Unbalanced..... 'I' and 'U' are next to each other on KB

Sorry to make a new thread, but alas I did search and checked the user manual.

When I deploy vikhrs, sometimes it uses up one side first resulting in an unbalanced A/C which is difficult to fly. It happens maybe 1:20 sorties in MP.

I always make sure the both reticules are lined up when firing and I keep the ka50 level and still and use low burst mode (single vikhr). Most of the time I do not wait for the laser to cool before launching, but I am unable to find anything that says I should wait after locking the target to use a single vikhr and only need to wait when using High burst mode (2 vikhrs). This problem doesn't always occur and I use the same parameters to fire vikhrs so I cannot figure out what causes this seemingly random event.

The following picture shows how it's used up 5 on the left pod first and one on the right, which shows both pods are actually working. I deployed all these in single Low burstmode. I continued the mission after taking the screenshot and I used all the remaining vikhrs alright so the weapons systems were functioning correctly. It should alternate firing vikhrs from both sides as what usually happens, occasionally it does not. What causes this?

34795945.th.png

Thanks if you can answer this.

Edited by JasonJ

Sim Rig || Pics 2010 |

PC 2019 || 8600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX2080ti OC | 32GB RAM @3000 | 500GB SSD | Win10 64bit |

PC 2010 || 2600K @ 3.4GHz | Zotac GTX680 | 8GB RAM | Win7 64bit Ultimate SP1 |

Cockpit || Joystick: T.16000M | Pedals: Logitech G25 | Throttle & Collective: Logitech Attack3 Modded | Button Box: G25 Shifter |

Cockpit || HP Reverb VR | Custom Frame & Seat | 3x Bass Shaker | 2:1 Game Sound | 2x Rear Head Rest Speakers Comms/Music |

If you lock and lase a target the left pod is always first to fire. If you for example fire off your first vikhr (left pod), reset shkval, uncage shkval, lock, lase and fire you will be firing from the left pod again. The sequential order of which vikhrs should fire seems to be reset when the shkval is reset.

• Like 1

Thanks mate.

Sim Rig || Pics 2010 |

PC 2019 || 8600K @ 4.8GHz | RTX2080ti OC | 32GB RAM @3000 | 500GB SSD | Win10 64bit |

PC 2010 || 2600K @ 3.4GHz | Zotac GTX680 | 8GB RAM | Win7 64bit Ultimate SP1 |

Cockpit || Joystick: T.16000M | Pedals: Logitech G25 | Throttle & Collective: Logitech Attack3 Modded | Button Box: G25 Shifter |

Cockpit || HP Reverb VR | Custom Frame & Seat | 3x Bass Shaker | 2:1 Game Sound | 2x Rear Head Rest Speakers Comms/Music |