Time laps vid.

rapid

This time laps vid makes it seem like its a toy town but its really real. Well i like it any way and thought id share.

Click here

• Like 2

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

:shocking: I've seen this type of pictures before, and i'm still amazed how much that little effect does. :thumbup:

I think a part of it, is also that the FPS is rather low (30> i guess) so it looks like some took a picture, then moved the models a little and then took a new picture.

Not sure but they may have tillted a lens some where.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Whoa. I didn't read your post and went straight to the vid and my first thought was miniature city? Then the little people moved and I thought cool... Then I realized those little people were real. How did they do that?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

special tilt-shift lenses. but read this for more info Click here

A wonderful work! Thank you rapid for sharing!

Q+A with Sam O'Hara, Creator of the Miniature New York film The Sandpit

Oh, my God! He shoot some scenes hand held!

I used a tripod for the night shots, and my Gorillapod (which is much more portable) where possible, but many locations—like hanging over the edge of a roof or through a gap in fencing on a bridge— had to be shot hand held, and the inevitable wobble removed afterwards.
Interesting, how? Crop?

Another amazing thing about this is that he decided to get rid of real tilt-shift lens in favour of post processing.

Edited by Tez
  • Like 1
929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Nice find Tez, so he used stills instead of tilt shift.