Multiple launch mode

RICARDO

It's 99.9% bug, it's been mentioned long time ago if I remember correctly. After you fire 2 Vikhrs, change mode to single and then back to long... it should help. Didn' fly Ka-50 a bit, so don't remember correctly.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I don't remember so good... but I think it is obvious you wait for laser cool down ...

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi, what should the ideal setup/switche positions be to fire 2 vikhrs at once? Thanks, this will help me as I seem to only be able to fire one at a time???

Hollywoody

#6:

BS.png

“ДЛ-СР-КР” (Long-medium-short weapon mode switch)

The 2A42 cannon has three firing modes: long burst "ДЛ", medium burst "СР", and short burst "КОР". Use this three position switch to select the mode. This switch also controls rocket salvo amounts and if Vikhr is launched one at a time or in pairs.

Long for Vikhr pair launch.

Manual pg 2-52

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Wait for the laser countdown cooldown to reach zero, if the cooldown is not completed, only 1 missile will launch.

This is correct. There is no bug. You have to wait for the laser cooldown to reach zero, then you can always launch another pair of Vikhr's. When you don't wait for the cooldown, it will only let you launch 1. Note that you get LA (Launch Authorized) before the cooldown fully completes; presumably this is to allow for a single emergency Vikhr shot.

I am sure I couldn't launch next pair even after laser reaches 0. Soon I am going to check it again.

I checked in Single Player and all works ok, another day i'll do test in Multiplayer :)

Edited by Boberro

ಠ_ಠ

Hmm.. yea, that mgiht be it, manual vs. auto mode. I used to have issues with high and med rate of fire not launching two vikhrs, but quite a while ago, I switched over to not using auto mode anymore. I almost exclusively operate my weapons system in manual mode now, and to be honest, I can't remember a single time in recent memory when I only fired one vikhr when I wanted to fire two. Manual mode is superior anyway once you learn the limitations of your weapons.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Maybe in "MAN" weapons control mode, but not "AUTO."

I noticed weird behavious in MAN mode as I always use it.

ಠ_ಠ