Helos in FC2

vanir

Is there a way to make helos like the SH60 and Ka27 land on regular cruisers with helipads in FC2, or do we just simulate the air complement by plotting one to fly around near the ship like in vanilla LOMAC?

Can one of the helipad objects be somehow attached to the cruisers/frigates equipped with helipads (eg. Neustrashimy)?

If the facility doesn't current exist in the ME is there some way a mod could achieve it using the helipad system of FC2?

You can set a 'land' waypoint and place it near a ship, and it should snap to it. I've only tried this once though and had some odd things happen, but in theory it seems possible. I think I only tried with the AH-1.

I can't remember if the landing actually worked or not, but I did have the helos take off from cruisers.

INU is a navigational calibration point for the KA50 i believe... not of any importance for anything unless you are creating a long flight time mission involving black sharks.

Even then there is debate as to whether it as any functionality in the sim.

I could be worng though.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL