active squadrons ?

VooDoochill

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34062

We're all willing to advise/teach.....All you gotta do is ask :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

We were all rookies at one time so don't let that deter you. There are many good squads that enjoy online co-op play with DCS and FC2. Take a look at their home pages and join in on their Team Speak servers ... many have open servers and the best way to assess a squad is to get in there and ask questions. It's also a great and fun way to learn! :)

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

I still havent recieved a permit to enter the messtent after I accidently threw a cigarett into one of the YPV cask and torched off the place a couple of weeks ago.

... sobering up :(

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I still havent recieved a permit to enter the messtent after I accidently threw a cigarett into one of the YPV cask and torched off the place a couple of weeks ago.

... sobering up :(

And once you've sobered up it's off to the Death-Nettle plantation to harvest Yak-Nuggets!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'