ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

I hope you don´t mind me asking - what airfield textures and objects can be seen in the shots? I don´t recognize this.

They are creations of the poster.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ok, Isee. I thought it was out already.

To the best of my knowledge, Grand Surf has never released any mods for DCS World. I suspect, as Diveplane mentioned, that they would cripple most machines anyway.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

V. 1.2.1

great work, but hows the frame rates grandsurf? looks as if it will kill many peoples systems all that detail?,

not unless u make a reduced clutter and detail version for med low end pc users to.

anyway great job.

I can not complain about the fps on the ground diveplane.

121008_DCSW_1.jpg

121008_DCSW_2.jpg

121008_DCSW_3.jpg

I work on a Textureupdate package for DCSW with one or another 3d model update (priority for the outdated bases). It will be available free.

Too bad, that we can not create complete DSCW Scenerys at the Moment. So many things would be possible ...

I work on a Textureupdate package for DCSW with one or another 3d model update (priority for the outdated bases). It will be available free.

Too bad, that we can not create complete DSCW Scenerys at the Moment. So many things would be possible ...

your texture work is fantastic.

those concretes look amazing.

Cool, thanks!:thumbsup:

That may change with EDGE...hopefully.:)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Grandsurf, absolutely great news. . . this will be an absolutely great addition for all users and the whole community, not at least finally ED will receive support in recruiting more people to buy their products. . .

Please keep up the hard work. In case of u need some beta testers, please come back to me. :-)

Maybe one fine day. . .

as mentioned - the number of DCS users and fans will increase by such beautiful mods from artists like Grandsurf - and maybe ED release all the neccessary things to create and built up completely new scenerys etc.

Edited by flanker1