ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

I work on a Textureupdate package for DCSW with one or another 3d model update (priority for the outdated bases). It will be available free.

I am certainly looking forward to it at any price. :thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

No problem, you know :). Some last shots at this place...

121008_DCSW_4.jpg

121008_DCSW_5.jpg

121008_DCSW_6.jpg

Oh GS, The new people actually think it will be released. This has been a joke for a long while.

5+ Years now.

• Like 2

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

But he's got a point.

I guess nobody jugdes anything but from the other point of view you always show screnshots and then silence begins.... till next part of screens 1 year later :D

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

But he's got a point.

I guess nobody jugdes anything but from the other point of view you always show screnshots and then silence begins.... till next part of screens 1 year later :D

. . .have you ever thought about the fact that ED comes along with several major changes within the infrastructure of the files/folders system when they released the updates/patches for the DCS series?

this is art and it takes a lot of time and GS has to customize and consider it for his work. . . why nobody else has the energy to work over years on a mod like GS does - which must be changed every couple of month as mentioned and assure that it works well and with a good performance maybe for user without high end??

i can only speak for myself: i will wait 5 more years if necessary. . .

suggestion: try to do it yourself. maybe your opinion changes. . .

i highly recommend and i am happy that GS decided to release a mod for the community and think we can not appreciate that enough!

Edited by flanker1

Let it rain :gun_smilie:

attachment.php?attachmentid=71670&d=1349721189

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

I don't know what's up with this base mod grandsurf has been working on, it has been years since the first screens and as said before, nothing ever came to surface yet... so kinda like bringing kids to watch candy through shop window once a year... either we eat the candy or not bother coming to the shop.

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

I am just hopeful.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I don't know what's up with this base mod grandsurf has been working on, it has been years since the first screens and as said before, nothing ever came to surface yet... so kinda like bringing kids to watch candy through shop window once a year... either we eat the candy or not bother coming to the shop.

reminds me of the ice cream van on the blocked highway episode of malcolm in the middle. :)

But yea...I agree.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Click for full-res.

yNRuQl.jpg

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Chazz_BMF what's that rocket's / missiles on the wings of the Huey?

Are they guided or unguided?

unguided

Thank you for the answer.

What's the name of this rocket? Are there different kinds of them? AP and HE?

XM-158 rocket pod that shoots the standard 2.75" FFAR rockets I believe. These rockets come in all sorts of flavours

Further info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_4/Mk_40_Folding-Fin_Aerial_Rocket

Edited by Kaiza
[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Yes, container is XM158, rockets are ususal 2.75" FFARs

, but we got a new type: MK 40HE

screen121010075424.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist