ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

It can take upto 10 yrs to make a game engine from scratch..

Thats true. But I won't promote an engine which I just started programming. There are so many other ready to go engines one could have choosen from. I mean the GE from DCS is not that bad, just a lil old fashioned. Look at the Arma III engine or the Battlefield engine and Cryteks Cryengine. So many possibilities. Sure you have to get the license for it and I have no idea, how much that would be.

But thats why too off topic. But thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Cheers

Demon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

How does terrain get boring? :) Only if you constantly flying over dead flat terrain (or water) it doesn't matter what terrain you're flying over... it's the combat action that matters, scenery can be nice no matter how often you fly over it... good looking sunset will always looks good no matter how ofter you see it :)

LOL...Kuky you got me on that one. Your right, the different atmospherical situations in DCS are really great and I often go like: awwww thats just awsome how the sun gets through the clouds.

The only thing which could be really better are the pyramid like mountains. They really could need a bit of pollishing and higher meshdetail. But hey, I have no clue what so ever is possible with the GE we have right now so thats just whining on a high level :) At the end I am a DCS loverboy and there is no simulation which can compete right now :)

Cheers

Demon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

Thats true. But I won't promote an engine which I just started programming. There are so many other ready to go engines one could have choosen from. I mean the GE from DCS is not that bad, just a lil old fashioned. Look at the Arma III engine or the Battlefield engine and Cryteks Cryengine. So many possibilities. Sure you have to get the license for it and I have no idea, how much that would be.

But thats why too off topic. But thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Cheers

Demon

For flight sims..... no.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

How does terrain get boring? :) Only if you constantly flying over dead flat terrain (or water) it doesn't matter what terrain you're flying over... it's the combat action that matters, scenery can be nice no matter how often you fly over it... good looking sunset will always looks good no matter how ofter you see it :)

The biggest thing for me is the current terrain is very low resolution compared to whats out there, this is the most out dated part of DCS and it's very obvious near any hilly terrain. With higher res terrain mesh lower level flying would look and feel so much better adding more realism and fun to the sim.

Edited by AUS_Twisted

i love the new cokpits :thumbsup: i am really enjoying the new shadows and reflections, especially on glass parts !

excellent job Evgeny-GK ! :thumbup: i like too wing flex/torsion bone modeling :bounce:

IgILhNZ.jpg

29RY4eK.jpg

W7wW4nP.jpg

oTZSg96.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire
  • Like 1

sign-pic4.jpg

Wait...there is wing flex for the new Sukhoi model?

i love the new cokpits :thumbsup: i am really enjoying the new shadows and reflections, especially on glass parts !

excellent job Evgeny-GK ! :thumbup: i like too wing flex/torsion bone modeling :bounce:

IgILhNZ.jpg

29RY4eK.jpg

W7wW4nP.jpg

oTZSg96.jpg

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

How come most of the pics of the FW190 , don't have the swastika on it ?

Best to preserve the respect. No Nazi symbols are approved in the most of the videogames like this.

Every nazi symbol can be used for offend other people, so best to use the Iron Cross :)

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Best to preserve the respect. No Nazi symbols are approved in the most of the videogames like this.

Every nazi symbol can be used for offend other people, so best to use the Iron Cross :)

I hate this hypocrisy to deny the history.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Thanks.

Yeah.

Now the the F-15c is going to be the next DCS module I might aswel release them...

Just need to finish them off.

Will be updating my other ones for the A-10C aswel.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45