ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Beslan Butt Kisser

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Beslan Butt Kisser sounds like the nickname of a serial killer...

:lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Don't you just love the winter scenery

erwaSGT.jpg

I do

lKm3GKd.jpg

jlAeAXr.jpg

Also this was a first for me:

B6YC2g2.jpg

So the fact that I was able to see a radar contact without a jammer on from such a distance and second of all being able to lock him up. Recently I joined some server where the plane gave you a sound "Shoot, Shoot" when in LA and you were able to spot/lock/fire at targets from bigger distances. I fly 40+ often I never had such things happening on the 104th or on my own server

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

1052177_881565845209706_2292700190582938342_o.jpg

This one includes a story! It just happened on the 104th.

It was time for some evening DCS. After a bloody battle with many exchanged missiles and dumped ECM I find myself with barely any fuel left.

"Bingo Fuel" and then the left engine dies a few seconds later. I now have about 200 pounds of fuel left for the right engine. I steer towards the nearest airfield but realize that it is useless. I won't be more than half way there before the right engine also throwing in the towel.

But I won't give up just yet. I pick up my map and find a straight paved road that goes straight through a village that my nose is already reasonably pointed towards.

"15000 feet should be enough", I think for myself.

It's all quiet now without the engines aside from the wind whizzing toward the cockpit.

I sacrifice height for speed.

The road is now visible in front of me. I come in with a good angle, but I'm starting to wonder if I will not almost literally bite the dust before I reach the road.

It strikes me that I have not dumped my missiles that still hangs heavily under the wings. I drop them instantly and then lower my landing gear and flaps. The Total Velocity Vector Indicator on My Head Up Display is raised and now point at the road. Ready for landing.

Success! But not by more than a few meters to spare. I touch down at no more than ~120 knots.

I breathe out and realize how awesome what had just happened was. Pure unscripted nerve wracking tension. I love DCS :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, have had such moments on teh 104th. You can literally land on such a short path. You just need couple of seconds to get to full stop. Too bad DCS doesn't have a rescue pilot thing in MP or just to not count it as a dead. I've successfully emergency landed my plane when without fuel or with dmg to the plane. Ch33rs mate

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

we're gonna need someone to post some screens of that new su-27 :thumbup:

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Building a small mission and just wanted to see how long could a pair of Hornets fly CAP. All of a sudden saw them off course and found this out...hmmmm...

[ATTACH]106792[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]106793[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]106794[/ATTACH]

Are you implying that the crew of that tanker defected to the other side? :surrender:

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119

Are you implying that the crew of that tanker defected to the other side? :surrender:

They were probably on the same side...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

A10C Sunset

Screen_141104_170938.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]