ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

great skins! if possible could you make green nosed and worn out shark mouth skin?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

My new skin for Su27 (in the game)

I saw them, very nice job Flanker ! :thumbup:

Only one thing: would be nice to remove dark weathered surfaces on the texture (all su-27 and su-33 textures) at/around pylons, or add a new layer without it for the wings/fuselage where we can remove pylons (officially at last).

Official 1.2.12 textures, official 1.2.12 model but without wing and fuselage pylons (first one is the Air Force Standard skin)

zLCt7wc.jpg

XspgAhW.jpg

d6AP1DP.jpg

and my earlier (unofficial) modified model with modified textures

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2072069#post2072069

Jgqejmu.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

On all skins has already been done (keep watch in the next version)

Fine, thanks :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

next level ghost

IXe0vFU.jpg

9U526js.jpg

guess dat missiles just wants to keep warm

D1Q2B7V.jpg

this isnt the edge of the map....just some intresting fog

qF1eR9D.jpg

and something about this cloud makes me want go pass it and see what is on the other side ;)

95Jx0nz.jpg

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

I saw them, very nice job Flanker ! :thumbup:

Only one thing: would be nice to remove dark weathered surfaces on the texture (all su-27 and su-33 textures) at/around pylons, or add a new layer without it for the wings/fuselage where we can remove pylons (officially at last).

Official 1.2.12 textures, official 1.2.12 model but without wing and fuselage pylons (first one is the Air Force Standard skin)

zLCt7wc.jpg

XspgAhW.jpg

d6AP1DP.jpg

and my earlier (unofficial) modified model with modified textures

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2072069#post2072069

Jgqejmu.jpg

what app u are using to see the skins..thx

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

...deleted...

Позволю себе заметить, что:

Размещение фотографий и рисунков, содержащих нацистскую символику или символику СС, категорически запрещено.

Федеральный закон РФ от 04.11.2014 № 332-ФЗ "О внесении изменений в статью 6 Федерального закона "Об увековечении Победы советского народа в Великой Отечественной войне 1941 -1945 годов" и статью 20.3 Кодекса Российской Федерации об административных правонарушениях"

http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201411050038?index=3&rangeSize=1

Let me point that:

Placing photos or drawings containing Nazi symbols or symbols SS, is strictly prohibited.

The Federal Law of 04.11.2014 № 332-FZ "On Amendments to Article 6 of the Federal Law" On perpetuation of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941 -1945 years "and article 20.3 of the Code of Administrative Offences"

Please keep the tread clean from this "hystoric" symbols, or enjoy it alone - in offline.

Thanks.

Edited by Morkva_55
  • Like 2

su-24.gif

Please keep the tread clean from this "hystoric" symbols, or enjoy it alone - in offline.

As it is clearly stated in the thread linked above the screenshots, it's a paintscheme from Finland, dated Winter 1943. A quick Wikipedia search reveals that the symbol was in use in the Finnish Air Force from 1918 to 1945 and is therefore clearly not a Nazi symbol.

You may also want to follow up on this thread: History of the Swastika

I would further suggest to continue the discussion of uses of the Swastika in that thread so we can remain on topic right here. So, let's just get back to posting screenshots, okay?

i am not a nazi nor communist but i like both logos too much. full of history.

you cannot think a german ww2 fighter without nazi logo.

great pics

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Beautiful skin

Screen_141207_171216.jpg~original

No time to eject, Ka50 vs. Ka50

Screen_141127_012523.jpg~original

2x FW190 vs. 1x P51 online

Screen_141125_224729.jpg~original

Shadowing a 109

Screen_141207_184219.jpg~original

Closer

Screen_141207_183915.jpg~original