ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

My chopper was hit by a SAM. Despite the amount of damage it took I was able to put it down on the ground. Still a little amazed that it was able to fly like this with one engine out.attachment.php?attachmentid=93992&stc=1&d=1391643741

Impressive! Apparently, all you need is an engine, a rotor, and a pilot. That's russian engineering :smilewink:

nu4Nlas.jpg

6DB8l7S.jpg

Greenpeace-logo.gif They're coming…

:D

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Good to see my favorite aircraft is getting the long deserved love it needed.

sooo much +1

the 29's no more only the poor cousin of su27 :)

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

phoarr. that's impressive Mustang.

fantastic looking flight sim you have. link me to all your mods please! its been a while. are all manner of hdr mods and cloud fixes etc etc still in force ? I see that new scenery mod. but what else is necessary in 2014 for dcs on 1.2.7 ?

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is that skin available?

A 159th Squad skin so unfortunately not available for public download. Apologies :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Nice skin and nice shots! Congratz!

This just makes me want to fly the Su-25T ;) Thanks.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

T567MTrC.jpg"]T567MTrC.jpg[/url]

P/S/New LAU?

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Its SweetFX but those ones I did one pass of color correction on Irfan view and it drew out more of the gray from the contrast. However, the setting that is default is just too gray washed out. So the SweetFX brings that gray level down enough to a level I enjoy.

Also, it kinda depends on your monitor settings. I have duel monitors running, and they are not the same, ones an LCD and the other is an LED and the LED on the second one looks way better than it does on the LCD.