ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

[ATTACH]94165[/ATTACH]

Форум DCS Aviasibir Server

Канал DCS Aviasibir Server в Telegram

MSI P67A-C45 (B3) /Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 (4.5) ГГц / SSD Plextor M5 Pro 128Gb / 32 Gb CORSAIR Vengeance / ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II TOP 3Gb / БП Chieftec 750W // DELL U2410 / TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO / Saitek X-52Pro (мех-ка BRD-X) + педали BRD-M2 :joystick: :pilotfly:

VA Server yesterday[ATTACH]94211[/ATTACH]

My Specs: Cooler Master HAF X / MSI Z77 MPower / i5 3570k at 4,5GHz / Corsair H110 / Corsair AX860i / 8 GB Corsair Dominator GT / 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4 GB SLI/ 2x SSD Samsung EVO 840 / 3 x 24" Monitors at 5760 x 1080 / Trackir5 / X52 Pro / G700 / G19 / Creative TACTIC 3D Rage.

VA Server yesterday[ATTACH]94211[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]94212[/ATTACH]

My Specs: Cooler Master HAF X / MSI Z77 MPower / i5 3570k at 4,5GHz / Corsair H110 / Corsair AX860i / 8 GB Corsair Dominator GT / 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4 GB SLI/ 2x SSD Samsung EVO 840 / 3 x 24" Monitors at 5760 x 1080 / Trackir5 / X52 Pro / G700 / G19 / Creative TACTIC 3D Rage.

pB1uLZO.jpgRRCLFlI.jpgMrBRUon.jpg4hVW3TJ.jpgJTOeB4N.jpglRCfeVc.jpg

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

my most optimistic guess: if Skylark works on that model as full time job, in a team with texture artist(s) then we will see it in dcsw maybe in the summer time

Skylark makes 3d model and texture

and i think GK going to make the 3*new mig-29 cockpits - or more :thumbup: - after he finished the su-33 pit

Mig29 cockpit does not GK

These probably look like the most boring screenshots in the history of this thread...

attachment.php?attachmentid=94430

attachment.php?attachmentid=94431

... and they actually are, but several hours of work went into each of them.

I tried to figure out some of the ME and Lua basics and it felt like I hit a brick wall every step of the way. The idea was to place a simple unit in the ME, assign a name to it, and then use Lua to get the unit's altitude and its coordinates in Lat/Long and display them with trigger.action.outText().

The first picture took about 2.5 hours because the ED Wiki on Lua comes with no examples at all so it's a lot of Trial and Error digging into it.

The second picture took another 2.5 hours or so. Most of the time was well spent writing a few simple functions in Lua, incorporating them in an "Initialization Script" and calling them from a DO SCRIPT container.

(The Easting discrepancy comes from the fact that "Continuous Action" gets updates once a second whereas the Info-Bar gets updated more often)

But more than half an hour went into figuring out how to display the "°" character from within a script file. Once I'd figured out that the file's encoding had to be set to "UTF-8 without BOM", it was easy to perform a search here that actually found some useful hits...

Okay, sorry for the long-winded text, I just felt I had to write this down. :D

HJXQOSq.png

I opened a few tabs and forgot what I was about to watch when I saw this one on my screen.

At first, I thought it was a photo from the Aviation pictures thread, then I realized it was the 159th livery :D IMO that's a very good sign about the shot, the models and liveries quality! Gratz!

:thumbsup: DCS!

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Is this from the VA server last night?

I was there too...looked like a swarm of bees around Texaco ;-)

Cheers

Andreas

Yep i entered the server just at the right time, it was quite a sight :)

This picture turned out nicely, the city of Sukhumi.

2c0GJ1U.jpg