Question regarding the purchase of Flaming Cliffs 2 and some activation questions

kristians

Hello everyone, hope some of you good people can answer my questions. I have bought DCS: Black Shark over Steam. Do I have to think about the activations and deactivations or is it done by my steam account so I dont have to worry about that?

And second question. I have today bought Lock On: Air Combat Simulation, but on the package it says its some sort of a budget deal (Revival - published by Ubisoft and Focus Multimedia Limited). If I buy Flaming Cliffs 2 online will there be any problems with my copy of Lomac?

Thank you for your answers and sorry if my questions are a bit silly but Im rather new to this world of simulations.

It shouldn't be a problem using that LoMac version. FC2 requires the following:

- That a LoMac is preinstalled when you start SETUP.EXE for FC2. It will look for the previous product.

You wont need Lomac installed after that.

You wont have to install over Lomac, FC2 is standalone after it has been installed.

You may uninstall Lomac after installing FC2.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning