Access Denied? A10 Beta Forums...

Snacko

I purchased the A10 Pre-release today and have it installed and working fine.

However, I cannot get access to the Beta forums. When I click the link in the email with my serial number I get this error:

Snacko, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I also get this error when I click the link in the A10 Software Download page on the www.digitalCombatSimulator.com page. The link says:

"Access to a closed Beta forum has been granted to you."
I have the same Userid and password on both sites, but it will not let me in!!!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Guys go back to the DCS software download page.

On that page above the downloads is a line that says: Access to a closed Beta forum has been granted to you. Click on the closed Beta forum and it will give you access to the beta forums...

Its right above Your serial number(s) for this product.

Creeps

Edited by Creepy847

Creepy, did you read my post?

I did that. And it didn't work....

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

Beta Forum Access - Solution!

A friend told me that your email address must be the same on both the DCS (http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com) and also the Forums site (http://forums.eagle.ru).

My UserID, and also Password were already the same on both sites, but my email addresses were different. So, I changed my profile on the Forums (http://forums.eagle.ru) to match the email address that I had on the DCS site and now I do have access to the Beta Forums.

After changing and confirming (by email link) my new email address, I then had to go back to that A10C Download page. There will now be a long button at the top telling you to click it to 'request access to the beta forums'. Once you do that, it becomes a link to the Beta forums that actually works. (I had this link before, but since my emails didn't match it said that I did have access, but obviously I did not. THIS IS A BUG!)

It is fixed!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Snacko

And your UserId and Passwords?

And you don't see the 'Request Access to Beta forums' button on the A10 Download page?

Beta Forum Access - Solution!

A friend told me that your email address must be the same on both the DCS (http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com) and also the Forums site (http://forums.eagle.ru).

My UserID, and also Password were already the same on both sites, but my email addresses were different. So, I changed my profile on the Forums (http://forums.eagle.ru) to match the email address that I had on the DCS site and now I do have access to the Beta Forums.

After changing and confirming (by email link) my new email address, I then had to go back to that A10C Download page. There will now be a long button at the top telling you to click it to 'request access to the beta forums'. Once you do that, it becomes a link to the Beta forums that actually works. (I had this link before, but since my emails didn't match it said that I did have access, but obviously I did not. THIS IS A BUG!)

It is fixed!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Snacko! That was the fix for me! .....I never checked my profile within the forums for proper email. It was set to an older address.

Thanks again bud!

Unable to access Beta forum

I have purchased and installed the product. It will not start at all. I am trying to find out the fix/bypass for my problem. I cannot access the BETA forum.

My userid= texxasal, which is the same on both forum and site.

My password is the same on both form and site.

My email addres=alrose@gvtc.com is the same on both forum and sit.

I can access the 'button' for the closed forum. when I press it, a new window opens and the following message is presented:

texxasal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

In the upper rt corner of this screen, is correctly displayed my userid.

What do I do now?

At this point I have un-installed the A-10, and will just chalk it up to a really bad experience, unless and until I can obtain meaningful support.

I would try resetting your email address anyhow. I am not a moderator here, but maybe it was changed at one time, but you did not click the email confirmation? I don't know, but maybe resetting it to a different email address you have, confirming that one. Then setting it back to this one, might help?

I would try resetting your email address anyhow. I am not a moderator here, but maybe it was changed at one time, but you did not click the email confirmation? I don't know, but maybe resetting it to a different email address you have, confirming that one. Then setting it back to this one, might help?

I tried that this morning. No go. Nothing works.

Is there a moderator in the house??