The little things...

BlueRidgeDx

I finally got a few minutes to put the hog through its paces this evening, and there is a lot to take in.

While there's still a lot of stuff that isn't hooked up in this build, you can tell just how detailed this is going to be when all is said and done. For example:

Pulling the APU CONT circuit breaker will result in an APU auto-shutdown if it was running.

Nice!

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

I havent even tried the start up yet..... Gonna watch the tutorial a few times this weekend....... alot of times.

Just getting the joystick set up fisrt..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I like how the targeting pod moves when your slewing around and the cover opens when it is activated.

Still setting up joystick also, been playing the start up tutorial so many times now. Maybe next week I will hopefully move on to the next tutorial when I am comfortable starting up the hog without glancing at my sheet hehe.

Flame-out!

Imagine my surprise when I flipped the bird over as part of my air superiority display routine along the runway and the engines whined down...all the way down...

Oops it's so AWESOME!

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P