You know when it's time to take a break from DCS A10-C when..

HAVOC131

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when you're passenger in an airliner, as it holds short of the runway, you instinctively scan the area for incoming traffic (and figure that the Dash-8 on final approach has the right of way :D).

Then during the take-off run, you mumble "V1... rotate... 1 airborne. 1, gear up." :)

... when you're passenger in an airliner, as it holds short of the runway, you instinctively scan the area for incoming traffic (and figure that the Dash-8 on final approach has the right of way :D).

Then during the take-off run, you mumble "V1... rotate... 1 airborne. 1, gear up." :)

Yes, I know exactly (!) what you mean... :lol:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

When you talk to your boss in Brevity Terms.

And NO, that aint happen to me! NEVER! :D

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

When you start to set you ringtone for your Alarmclock to the high AOA warning.

I am very very awake every morning since I did that ;D

I have a alert on my phone when the battery gets to 15%, i get a bingo fuel.

• Like 1

"There is always a small microcosm of people

who need to explain away their suckage"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a alert on my phone when the battery gets to 15%, i get a bingo fuel.

nice!

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

The BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEEP from the MWS is even better.

Found in dcs world/sounds/effects/aircrafts/cockpits/rwr/launchwarningus.wav

Edited by Corrigan

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

When instead of using something simple like an AIM-9 or the GAU-8/A you resort to bombs for your air-to-air kills.....:music_whistling:

(Killing yourself count's as an air-to-air kill right?):doh:

You don't need to kill yourself:

14 February 1991[edit]

USAF F-15E vs. IRAF Hughes 500[edit]

An F-15E Strike Eagle fighter/bomber dropped a laser-guided bomb onto a helicopter in the air. The helicopter was on the ground initially loading up commandos, though it took off. Even with it taking off they left the laser on it and the bomb hit it when it was "200 or so" feet in the air. A special forces team on the ground witnessed the event.[2]

You know you have played too much DCS MiG-21 when you want to look behind you so you lean back and look up to find your periscope...

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Got my dog trained to hold his stool until I tell him "Weapons Free!" If he pees on my tires I scold him by yelling "Friendly fire, abort mission, abort mission!"

And we refer to a rolled newspaper as the "court marshal"

No not really lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

• 2 weeks later...
Got my dog trained to hold his stool until I tell him "Weapons Free!" If he pees on my tires I scold him by yelling "Friendly fire, abort mission, abort mission!"

And we refer to a rolled newspaper as the "court marshal"

No not really lol

Does your dog also say "GUNS GUNS GUNS" when he pees and "PICKLE" when he takes a dump?

That one would really impress me :D

Death is just nature's way of telling you to watch your airspeed. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]