You know when it's time to take a break from DCS A10-C when..

HAVOC131

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when you have this in your car...

o4uti56s.jpg

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol: OMG GREAT!

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Please tell me there isn't a GAU-8 in that car. If there is, where the hell can I get one for my Scion?

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

... when you have this in your car...

o4uti56s.jpg

lol that is GOLD!!!!

re a GAU 8 in your car...fire that thing whilst driving and you'll be back where you started! :)

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where to get these?

attachment.php?attachmentid=122608&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1443879303

Found them: https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/191626909/custom-toms-shoes-a-10-nose-art?ref=market

They even have for the offspring.. wink.gif

https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/203253438/custom-a-10-baby-toms-in-ash-grey?ref=related-1

I guess it's definitely time to take a break when one considers to get these. smile.gif

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Found them: https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/191626909/custom-toms-shoes-a-10-nose-art?ref=market

They even have for the offspring.. wink.gif

https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/203253438/custom-a-10-baby-toms-in-ash-grey?ref=related-1

I guess it's definitely time to take a break when one considers to get these. smile.gif

Cheers mate!

Nah don't know what you're talking about, they'll go great with my flight suit :D

• 5 months later...

Mistaking your car's transmission shifter button for HOTAS.

Mistaking your car's transmission shifter button for HOTAS.

Expecting your BMW's HUD to display targeting que.

Looking for steerpoint and waypoint modes on your car's NAV system.

Thinking that your car's trunk release as Manual Release pickle.

Painting your house Tactical Grey.

No longer thinking of razorback warthogs as helpless hunting prey.

When making love to your wife, in flight refueling probe comes to mind, and wondering if you forgot to open refueling receptacle door.

A fake claymore mine hanging off your truck , is about as smart as running with Airsoft AK-47 replica yelling 'a lot of snack bar' or 'admiral akbar; in Chicago on Michigan Avenue during rush hour. However on a Washington D.C. Beltway stranger things have happened.

Well, I have some A-10 rounds but I wouldn't leave sitting on the front seat of my car in a public parking lot.

The hitch cover might pass depending on where you live, but I wouldn't try driving around the White House more than once. :P

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

that's pretty hilarious. What you need is the klacker hanging from the hitch! Now *that* will get some attention!:D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1