Any chance of revising pilot stats/status?

Hi all.

I would like to have the pilot stats/status screen changed. It is great that pilots die in LOMAC, not just by crashing, but also from combat hits. The problem I have is that if i want to continue with that pilot and his stats, I have to exit then change the "status=1" line to reactivate him.

I would like to have it so that my default pilot still dies but does not lose the ability to keep tracking and updating his stats until I reactivate him. Could ED add a new stat, how many times he has died.

Let me know what you folks think. Thanks, -KILSEK

You could always try not to die! Isn't that the challenge when goin through a campaign? Well it is for me anyway, if i can do an entire campaign without dying then ive succeeded in my goal. It is realistic after all.

I think ED needs to have a message or something when you get medels and die, so you actually know how your tracking without goin into the log book all the time, before they impliment a button to reactivate your player.

cheers

Hey all.

Yeah, I do try to accomplish missions w/o dying, but it does happen, sometimes :p .

So what I am saying is that when I do get into a marathon session of LOMAC/FC1.1 and I am dying every 5-10-20 minutes because I'm testing me against 2-3-4 enemy AC or doing low level missions in the Hog, and the enemy get extremly lucky and kills me ;) , I would like to be able to continue playing w/o having to exit and edit the pilot status=1.

I like the fact that my pilot can die, but I would much rather see it go into a stat column and continue playing and stats adjusting without having to exit the game to bring him back. What do you think and can this be done? -KILSEK

Yeah dying happens on the regular for me to, but i generally either start a new pilot or reset the campaign/try another one.

As long as the log keeps a record of how many deaths it wouldn't be too bad.

Would have no idea if it can be done or not though. Im sure someone will be able to tell you.

cheers