ShopBLT - More TM Warthogs on the way!

I passed on shopBLT since they had appeared to sell out on all of their pre-order TM Warthogs. However, it looks like they just posted an update on their site and it appears they are receiving 87 units now. Southern California as well as the East Coast appear to have open pre-order slots now. Just put down my pre-order. :)

http://www.shopblt.com/partnum/w121_2960720h.html

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, I wonder if BLT just keeps phoning Thrustmaster again and again; we need more!

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

I wonder if they expect all of them on the 20th, or just the first batch they ordered? They have upped the "on order" number quite a few times now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

1. Warehouse In Stock Incoming ETA

2. California, Southern -28 32 10-20-2010

3. Pennsylvania -48 55 10-20-2010

wow I set this table up to read right but the stupid web or what ever in here wont use it.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I'm wondering if they'll actually be able to fulfill these orders. Is this number that they have the number they've ordered from Thrustmaster? Or the number that Thrustmaster has promised them? It would suck to be sit there backordered for weeks because the stock is being divided more evenly across retailers when it's finally shipped.

I'm wondering if they'll actually be able to fulfill these orders. Is this number that they have the number they've ordered from Thrustmaster? Or the number that Thrustmaster has promised them? It would suck to be sit there backordered for weeks because the stock is being divided more evenly across retailers when it's finally shipped.

Doesn't really matter either way. It will show up when it does. I have a great CH setup that works well while I wait. :D

• Like 1

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

Doesn't really matter either way. It will show up when it does. I have a great CH setup that works well while I wait. :D

Wow, you have quite the setup! :thumbup:

I don't know if I would even have pre-ordered the Hog if I already had a CH setup.

Which makes me wonder; what are your reasons to order it? Pure coolness of the stick, special project you're planning or does the CH show signs of wearing out?

Not that it's any of my business of course, but I am just curious. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Wow, you have quite the setup! :thumbup:

I don't know if I would even have pre-ordered the Hog if I already had a CH setup.

Which makes me wonder; what are your reasons to order it? Pure coolness of the stick, special project you're planning or does the CH show signs of wearing out?

Not that it's any of my business of course, but I am just curious. ;)

In all honesty, I was never really satisfied with my Cougar (my CH setup replaced my Cougar...I still own the Cougar as well I just never use it). I have always wanted a stick like the Cougar that works the way I want it too (lighter stick movement feel, tighter mechanical tolerances, Hall technology, etc..), without requiring extensive modifications. I like the idea of the Cougar, but without mods, it just isn't enjoyable for me to use. The Warthog "seems" to be what I was hoping for in the Cougar in the first place. So, in essence, my main reason for the Warthog purchase is to fill the void that Cougar couldn't. It is something new and interesting.

With regards to my CH Setup, it still functions the same way today as it did the day I received it (over 5+ years ago). The thing just doesn't seem to wear out. It is a fantastic stick. What people refer to as being "too light of a feel" is something I despised when I first purchased, but got used to extremely fast. It is easily WAY more precise than my Cougar. With regards to functionality, performance, and value, it is the best setup I have owned. It has performed phenomenally well and has definitely stood the test of time.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

PoleCat,Have you used the Demo/Beta version of The Hotas w/t the DCS Beta?

Thanks

No I have not used it myself but I have heard much about it from those who have. My understanding is that it is "exceptional". I hope to have my new one in less than two weeks.

I feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning so I can open my long anticipated present. At my age thats a really really good feeling, priceless even. Needless to say I don't mind the wait. ;)

Out

I ordered mine from them on Saturday (the 9th) and was told that they would be receiving those to the warehouse on the 30th. I ordered after the first round was sold out though.

Same here the website says the 20th but then when you place the order you get an email saying the 30th add another week after that for shipping...:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Same here the website says the 20th but then when you place the order you get an email saying the 30th add another week after that for shipping...:(

My email says the 20th. Where are you seeing the 30th?

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

My email says the 20th. Where are you seeing the 30th?

from the 2nd email I recieved from them:

"Currently, this item is scheduled to ship to us from the factory on 10/30.

Should the manufacturer miss the estimates, we will notify you and provide

you with updated estimated arrival date(s).

In the meantime, we have secured your place in line for this popular item,

and as soon as stock is available, it will ship immediately. Additionally,

you will not be charged for this item until shipped (we may have obtained a

temporary approval for the above amount, but it will not be collected until

the order ships.)"

I guess if I find somewhere else that is actually shipping on the 20th I'll cancel...

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

*Sigh* just checked their website now the item page show 11/2 as the date. Starting to loose faith....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

from the 2nd email I recieved from them:

"Currently, this item is scheduled to ship to us from the factory on 10/30.

Should the manufacturer miss the estimates, we will notify you and provide

you with updated estimated arrival date(s).

In the meantime, we have secured your place in line for this popular item,

and as soon as stock is available, it will ship immediately. Additionally,

you will not be charged for this item until shipped (we may have obtained a

temporary approval for the above amount, but it will not be collected until

the order ships.)"

I guess if I find somewhere else that is actually shipping on the 20th I'll cancel...

That's strange. My second email states, "Currently, this item is scheduled to ship to us from the factory on 10/20". Maybe the Mid-West/East Coast is shipping at a different time or it has something to do with the day people ordered?

*EDIT* It looks like the ETA is changing depending on which date you pre-ordered. I.e., the people who pre-ordered on the first or second batch are the 20th, the 3rd is the 30th and the 4th is the 2nd. Perhaps I am incorrect, but that is how it looks. ("Batch" referring to each time they *add* more units to the "on-order" number).

Edited by JG27_Arklight

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

34" ASUS PG348

Ya sounds like multiple bulk shipments that are staggered.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like BLT is a bust- the SoCal batch is bumped to 11/10 and now there is a NONE on the ETA for the other 70 for Penn.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

yea, I'm canceling this Monday. :(

I have already ran into a budget problem and it will have to wait now.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||