Enigne start up mission problem

BlackFallout

Don't know if this has been posted or not. I didn't find anything with the forum search.

When going through the engine start up training mission when you get to the point where you have to close the canopy the canopy will not close and the mission will not continue.

I closed the canopy with the keyboard short cuts and the mission still would not continue.

• Like 1

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Honestly, for the sake of our sanity please at the very least read the announcements/threads labelled 'READ THIS/PLEASE READ' ;)

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I have another issue with the startup when you press the EAC arm a different switch turns on somewhere in the left side where the emergency yellow is around the switches. and I have EAC arm set to a key on the keyboard and it does not work so I cant move forward. And what happens if you dont turn this on when your bypassing it in a mission where you do the srtartup

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Honestly, for the sake of our sanity please at the very least read the announcements/threads labelled 'READ THIS/PLEASE READ'

SERIOUSLY

PEOPLE

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

I have another issue with the startup when you press the EAC arm a different switch turns on somewhere in the left side where the emergency yellow is around the switches. and I have EAC arm set to a key on the keyboard and it does not work so I cant move forward. And what happens if you dont turn this on when your bypassing it in a mission where you do the srtartup

Again......http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=58400

Post #2 first entry.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'