PLEASE HELP!!!

Ryanj73

DCS: I have emailed you directly and have not gotten any response so I am posting here. I cannot access the beta forums. Yes, I did a search and found information on ensuring that my email adresses match on both sites (they do): I still cannot access. I have posted a couple of things that were moved to the beta forum and would like to be involved in the conversations.

Your quick response and assistance would be immensely appreciated!

Thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Intel Core i7-940 2.93 GHz 8MB Cache

1000 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply

Dual 896MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260

6GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 3 x 2048MB

Motherboard- Socket 1366 Dual Triple Channel DDR3 Memory

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Done.

Why is this such a difficult process? I am so disappointed with the help I have gotten. This has been going on now for a couple of weeks. Why cant someone just ACTIVATE the damn account! Ive done what I am supposed to do. I paid for this, now help me! People just keep sending me links to repost the problem!!!!!!!!!! What a joke! F'ING HELP ME!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Done.

Why is this such a difficult process? I am so disappointed with the help I have gotten. This has been going on now for a couple of weeks. Why cant someone just ACTIVATE the damn account! Ive done what I am supposed to do. I paid for this, now help me! People just keep sending me links to repost the problem!!!!!!!!!! What a joke! F'ING HELP ME!!!

How to contact Support

1. You used the wrong channels, the only channel to reach support is through the support-tickets.

Volunteers & community members monitors the forums, but have no tools to help you.

2. Please reconsider your language used in the posts.

I understand it can be hard to find the right channels to use, and to find the posts - but it doesn't warrant the language and tone you are using.

Edited by Panzertard
to -> no

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I meant no disrespect, however when I see a button that says "contact us" then how am I supposed to interpret that? On October 10th, 21 days ago today, I paid for this and cannot utilize the functions that everyone else gets to. I'm feeling a bit left out in the cold, I hope you can understand my frustration. Put yourself in my shoes please. Thanks for the quick response sir.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Windows 10 (64-bit)

And thats why will will try to guide you in the right direction so you can resolve your problem as soon as possible. But sometimes these forums can be quite a mess - and we don't catch all posts around these shores I'm afraid.

Please keep that in mind, and we'll try to make sure you're issues are not lost in all of the noise.

I hope support will contact you soon, otherwise try to ask them again in a 3-4 days.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Whilst your frustration is eminently reasonable from an subjective point-of-view, you must understand that the development/support team likewise labour under a reasonable assumption that members will have due regard to News and Announcements posted on the Forums.

Said reasonable assumption would have ensured that the majority of members are/were indeed aware of the announcement posted on 12 October 2010 introducing the new support system, and I quote:

Dear users,

We are pleased to announce the new User Support System website. The new system will allow you to submit support requests as "tickets" and communicate with support staff using the website directly, thus minimizing delivery reliability issues when using email. The User Support System can be found at http://support.lockon.ru/en.

The User Support System and the User Files system currently share one database. If you already have an account in the User Files section, the same account will be used for the User Support System. Note, the database is not shared with the Lock On and DCS home pages at this time.

We urge users to register with either the User Files or User Support System pages and use the website to communicate with support staff. Emails sent to ED support mailboxes will be automatically generated as support tickets in the User Support System. If the email account of the user is registered in the User Support System or User Files websites, the ticket will be automatically tied to the user account. If the email account of the user is not registered with either site, communication can proceed via email only.

When sending messages to support staff using either the website or email, make sure to include the unique ticket ID (for example [TID#86]). Note, the entire body of the email will be received as one message, so fully quoted messages will make the body unreadable.

Because we cannot guarantee the delivery reliability of emails, we urge you to use the website directly.

Thank you.

News/Official Updates Forum: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=981404#post981404

Be that as it may, your query has now been submitted utilizing the correct channels/procedure and will no doubt be dealt with soonest.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thank you gentlemen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Problem resolved finally. Thank you for your guidance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Leonerdo da Vinci

Area-51 X58

Windows 10 (64-bit)