WIP DCS A-10C and Teamspeak 3 Integration

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TARS should be back in August. TS3 is throwing somewhat of a curveball now on top of everything else. I don't want to do anything major without assuring compatibility with CA and other driveable/flyable stuff.

Sounds good to me!

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

TARS should be back in August. TS3 is throwing somewhat of a curveball now on top of everything else. I don't want to do anything major without assuring compatibility with CA and other driveable/flyable stuff.

Is it affecting ACRE as well? Just curious

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Tars Update please

I have searched the forums and have probably over looked the thread but I cannot find anything about an update on TARS or any word from the creators. TARS is awesome and would like to know if there is any word on its development or if there is anything out there that could replace it for DCS World?

Thanks,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 64GB DDR 4, MSI Ventus 2070 Super, Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe, WD Blue 512GB SSD, TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Acer AH101 WMR

Did you consider looking for an update on the TARS website? It's there...

Really? The last update I see was added January 25th 2012. His last update on notes was made May 21st 2012.

In any case the last update on here that I can find from Headspace is from July 24th 2012 http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1515633&postcount=680

Just wondering if there is anything new. Its almost been a month since his last post about it. Either way I will watch that thread instead.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 64GB DDR 4, MSI Ventus 2070 Super, Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe, WD Blue 512GB SSD, TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Acer AH101 WMR

Headspace,

Let us know if you need any testers.

+1 here, any help we can provide please let us know.

I have searched the forums and have probably over looked the thread but I cannot find anything about an update on TARS or any word from the creators. TARS is awesome and would like to know if there is any word on its development or if there is anything out there that could replace it for DCS World?

Thanks,

Look one page back...:D

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1513904&postcount=676

Edited by Snoopy

In his defence, i merged his thread in here.

HOLY COW my brain just exploded when I came back to this page lol....

• Like 1

We have a lot of the issues ironed out, I'm going to be hitting it hard this weekend. What we're going to be doing in the future is having publicly accessible beta releases that may break, but that the public can test, and then whatever latest "stable" release. That will allow all of you to stay in the loop and enjoy more TARS.

• Like 2

We have a lot of the issues ironed out, I'm going to be hitting it hard this weekend. What we're going to be doing in the future is having publicly accessible beta releases that may break, but that the public can test, and then whatever latest "stable" release. That will allow all of you to stay in the loop and enjoy more TARS.

That is awesome news. Any testing we can do I am sure we will be more than willing to help out . Thanks again for the update

Soon. There will be a testable A-10C, KA-50, and generic (fixed frequency--for now). The code for World has to be vetted before I start adding control-panel configurable frequencies for other vehicles. We are currently LAN testing it with the A-10C and Su-25T.