A TrackIR replacement?

800 x 600 resolution. 200 : 1 contrast ratio. Are you OK with that ?

Assuming what they said in their article is not some marketing BS this sounds OK to me:

While the eMagin OLED displays are only 0.59 inch diagonal, the picture is big – the equivalent of a 105-inch movie screen viewed at 12 feet.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

It sucks. I have a simular product. It is like looking at a 17' crt at 2.5 feet away. How big the perceived screen size irrelevant. It all comes down to the degree of Field Of View and Resolution. We need at least a 90 degree FOV and a minimum of 5 arcminutes to get a immersive environment.

The price is displayed as $899 -- way beyond my budget.

This looks cool!

I am getting one (that is if I have the extra mo).

It's a good match for lomac:fc.

http://www.emagin.com/3dvisor/

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Hey guys,

I checked out this visor at E3. I talked to the reps of the company. I showed them TrackIR and they were bowled over. TrackIR gives you a much better solution for a fraction of the cost. The colors were not impressive and once the visor is on,good luck hitting your keyboard. My 02. cents from someone who has tried it.

Jason