TM warthog profile for DCS warthog

Don't even need TARGET to use the TM WH with DCS: A-10C. You can remap just fine in game.

To reset to the defaults or load the default mapping read this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=61018

With all the problems with TARGET I haven't even installed it yet.

First of all I completely agree with wht kylania said, there's no need to load a script through TARGET.

However, that being said, there are profiles within the TARGET software for A-10, Black Shark and Falcon 4.

Start TARGET, click on Run Configuration and then navigate to the Scripts folder. That's where you'll find the default TARGET profiles

I tried target, but there was no DCS warthog profile, only for the Black Shark.

I know that I can map functions in the game, but that is not sufficient to me; I like to use complex scripts to do a lot of stuff and never use default profiles.

Currently I'm cleaning the DCS: BS profile of EVERYTHING and then editing it to fit my needs. It just takes time.

For example I will make toggles so that I can have fullscreen snapviews of MFDs and the CDU; currently DCS A10 does not have built-in key toggling.

Oh Cougar & Foxy, I already miss thy... :(

Ahh, yeah, you'll need TARGET for macros and scripts. No idea why you need scripts since it works like the real thing does, but more power to you I guess. :)

Yeah. Track-Ir, Teamspeak, snapviews...

Plus of course I need a better profile for other sims.

Why oh why is the TARGET script editor so crappy? No separate windows for macro and joystick files. No BLOCK INSERT REM-function. Non-standard windows layout compared to pretty much anything.

And how on earth do I make a HOLD function? It was easy in foxy, I just had to put /H in front of the desired key.

Why oh why is the TARGET script editor so crappy? No separate windows for macro and joystick files. No BLOCK INSERT REM-function. Non-standard windows layout compared to pretty much anything.

And how on earth do I make a HOLD function? It was easy in foxy, I just had to put /H in front of the desired key.

You can always go into advanced mode or script editor mode to get those features. It sounds like you are in "basic" mode. I can't remember the default name for the editor for people that don't want to be bothered with the more advanced features.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

You can always go into advanced mode or script editor mode to get those features. It sounds like you are in "basic" mode. I can't remember the default name for the editor for people that don't want to be bothered with the more advanced features.

I'm in the script editor.

And oh, one of the main issues why I really want to get this working is because it is obvious that currently the COOLIE HAT functions are not /HELD so it is pretty much impossible to change SOI with coolie hat left LONG. Instead it acts like multiple coolie hat left SHORTs and changes MFD content :helpsmilie:

My Coolie hat works just fine to switch SOI by holding it left or right long. Make sure you're holding it all the way left/right and not just a little. Hard to tell sometimes actually. I accidentally found the Coolie Long setting by pushing it differently once! :)

My Coolie hat works just fine to switch SOI by holding it left or right long. Make sure you're holding it all the way left/right and not just a little. Hard to tell sometimes actually. I accidentally found the Coolie Long setting by pushing it differently once! :)

Nope, still no solution here :thumbup:

If I press coolie in any direction it will just blink that function very fast in the tester. Same thing with speedbrake, china hat and boat switch. Other buttons on the throttle and the stick work OK.

Galwran,

I see over at SimHQ that perhaps your throttle hat isn't working properly. For the record, all simple functions programmed in the script editor are held as long as the joystick/throttle button/switch is held. The syntax "PULSE+[macro]" is required to remove the hold.

So, to recap:

In Foxy, commands are pulsed by default and changed to a hold via a "/H" modifier.

In T.A.R.G.E.T. script commands are held by default and changed to a pulse with "PULSE+" syntax.

In the T.A.R.G.E.T. GUI commands can be selected to be held or pulsed via a simple dropdown menu.

SimHQ Technology Editor

TSH member

I have mapped most of the buttons and switches ingame, but how do I get the game to recognise that a 3-pos switch is centred? For example the Autopilot switch, I can assign Path (wich is forward) and ALT wich is backwards but it doesnt recognise when I select the middle/centred position which should be ALT/HDG in this case.

/Jax

"Dogfight: He who pulls the stick most violently shall win"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FSSB R3 Warthog - Cougar TUSBA - TPR - Valve Index - AW3418DW

i7-6700K OC @4.9GHz - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - Trident Z CL14 32GB 3200MHz - M.2 950 PRO 512GB + MP510 1920 GB