Headset Compatibility with TrackClip Pro / TrackIR

Hello, have question, someone has Logitech G35, or Plantronics GameCom 780 ? please, can share picture, with TrackClip Pro. (have try in google, no way only this video

)

Thanks in advance.

edit: have find pictures. and it is Compatibility with Logitech G35 & Plantronics GameCom 780

2z8aw77.jpg

6gwktw.jpg

Edited by jomardi

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com

Fits onto my technics headphones.

Just a pity that the clip pro is a cheap piece of shit that falls apart and needs to be held together with rubber bands to stop the back piece from falling off, not to mention the actual piece with the lights on it, it just loves to pop out of its swivel hole...

Truer words were never spoken. Couldn't agree more.

The TIR concept and camera are exceptional while the Track clip pro is absolutely an inferior design. The question is given a little time and normal movement while gaming who wouldn't inadvertently break one of these? A fall apart snap together design is a great idea as long as it works. Here it doesn't and most of the time something breaks. So the plastic shell breaks easy and that weakness renders the clip useless without repair or modification. All the repairs I have seen look pretty ugly as well.

Hope they make a newer better one or perhaps just build it into a hat.

Out

Steelseries Siberia V2 headsets are fine.

The track clip pro really is a great idea but as mentioned just a poor design made out of even poorer material which breaks so easily. The internal moulded clips that hold it together are so thin and brittle its amazing they make it off the production line without breaking. The fix for I made for mine has been bullet proof so far and it still rotates as it needs to and isn't bulky.

I'll never go back to having to wear a hat or using the old track clip. That was a real pain which the track clip pro saves you from as well as making Track IR so much smoother and responsive.

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Razer Chimaera (wireless headset) - Sort of compatible with track clip pro but you can only tighten it on them using either duct tape either electric tape(I used black electric tape). But wired track clip pro on a wireless headset doesn't seem to make any sense :)

Replaced with Razer Megalodon and tied the wire of track clip pro to Razer wire, very comfortable. As for durability of track clip pro, idk, it passed the test by my cat, who usually likes to drop everything disturbing him from the table.

Sennheiser HD 650, track clip fits perfectly.

edit: and if anyone is looking for a good mike for their audiophile headsets, this is really good.

http://www.modmic.com/

Using it with my 650's

Edited by Vlerkies

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

My trackclip pro is Gaffer taped to the side of my flight helmet never have to worry about it falling apart again.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Razer BlackShark also fits perfect.

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have the Audio Technica AG1X, similar to the AD700X listed. The Pro clip will not fit on those supports.

Would need to make a mod of some kind to get them to fit.

Edited by CoderX71

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2

Logitech H150 headset - clips straight on. Used for years.

Now using Sennheiser H415 headphones - clips onto the thin adjuster strip. Using separate mic. ;)

OS:Win10 Home CPU:i7 3770K 3.5(@4.3GHz) COOLER:ZalmanCNPS10X-PERFORMA MOBO:GigabyteGA-Z77X-UD5H SSD#1:SamsungEVO850Pro 500GB SSD#2:SanDisk240GB HDD:2x Seagate2TB GFX:GigabyteGTX670 WF3 2GB OC1058MHz RAM:16GB 16000MHz DDR3 KEYB'Ds:Corsair K95/MS SidewinderX4 MOUSE:LogitechG700s MON:2x ASUS 24” ROUTER:ASUS RT-N66U DarkKnight INTERWEBS:Fibre152Mbps/12Mbps JOYSTICK:TM T16000m Modded THROTTLE:TM TWCS HEADTRACK:TrackIR5Pro

Many years old Roccat KAVE 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset, from before the XTD sets. Trackclip Pro works well :thumbup:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

If your clip doesn't fit you can always get some 3M Dual lock, it's like velcro but much much better. Just find a flat spot on the ear piece and put the dual lock there.

http://www.sailrite.com/3M-Dual-Lock-Reclosable-Fastener?gclid=Cj0KEQiA1b7CBRDjmIPL4u-Zy6gBEiQAsJhTMFJfNVx1LWZVD0o21H_5ffULOb6ilTesmhPnpFalLOQaAnlI8P8HAQ

Light the tires kick the fires!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

For the the notoriously flimsy Pro clip... I fitted the NP clip over my Turtle Beach PX21's head-band.... then two tie-wraps to keep the useless NP clip in place and stop it from flipping open. I don't take it off... the PX21 headset and pointer are parked on a dremel bracket when not in use.

For the the notoriously flimsy Pro clip... I fitted the NP clip over my Turtle Beach PX21's head-band.... then two tie-wraps to keep the useless NP clip in place and stop it from flipping open. I don't take it off... the PX21 headset and pointer are parked on a dremel bracket when not in use.

Here is a man with innovative thinking.

I have two variations of a track-clip installations. Headphones, when you have dogs, is not always a great idea. I went to CVS and searched the women's hair band selection. The clip is attached to the hair band (one of those U shaped plastic things) and it works wonderfully. It isn't exactly stylish but then, when you have a head tracker attached, you have already lost that battle. :D

The downside to most solutions is that the foam in the track clip tends to hold the shape, which means that it tends to get loose over time.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 years later...

Hello, "ROCCAT Khan AiMO 7.1" it is Compatibility with TrackClip Pro ?

MoBo: P9X79 LE [LGA 2011] ♦ CPU: i7-3930K [6-Core. 3.80GHz] ♦ GPU: 1080Ti OC. 11GB ♦ RAM: 32GB [DDR3. Quad Channel. 1600MHz] ♦ SCREEN: 27"1440p.60Hz ♦ SSD: 512GB [DCS + MSFS] OS: W10. 64bit. pro_ SSD ✈ Hardware: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog ♦ Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals ♦ TracKIR 4 + TrackClip Pro ♦

Father of P-47, F-84, F-105 & A-10 www.alexanderkartveli.com

Iirc when I attached it to my headset I used zip ties and tape

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.