One Improvement would be great... @ED

Since Lock On Version 1.0 im missing something...

A example:

You succesfully destroyed your targets after hours and approaching the runway... touchdown...

"Hmm wtf... the braking parachutes dont open... where i put the key for the parachutes?"

You hit ESC...

Abort mission? Yes No

And now??

There should be a Button to go to the options panel.

Im missing that. And you?

This message was sponsored by "askingstupidquestions.com" in cooparation with "icantfly.de".

yes W-Natas, the button to set a controls or at least see it without breaking a mission - would be a good addendum to LO.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

I've never had any problems with what you are mentioning...but then again it is probably because I actually read the manual and "read me's."

Yes we're all amazed at your incredible memorizing skills, Enigma. Now the rest of us however would find it useful if one could check or change keymappings without exiting a flight. Yes I know, we are all weak untermenschen who do not deserve to play Lock On, but there you have it - most of us simply aren't perfect like you.

Yes we're all amazed at your incredible memorizing skills, Enigma. Now the rest of us however would find it useful if one could check or change keymappings without exiting a flight. Yes I know, we are all weak untermenschen who do not deserve to play Lock On, but there you have it - most of us simply aren't perfect like you.

Well you can always print key controls and have it "just for case"

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego

I think it is a good idea, give you the full options menu from escape menu. Its also very handy for multiplayer too although obviously it wouldnt pause the sim in multiplayer.

Remember, different aircraft need different keys so keeping track of them all can be difficult.